Hi. My boyfriend wants to have anal sex. I have never had anal sex before and I don`t want to look silly. Is there anal foreplay? What to do?

Hi. Well, you have foreplay for almost anything considering sex. You have anal strategies and techniques to help you do it with care. First, you have to be totally relaxed. Remember, it doesn`t have to be painful. Start slowly. Also, you will need tons of lube, it is crucial. Explore each other`s anal turn ons with your fingers, or toys (anal). The key is to go slowly.

i was woundering if it would be weird if i have the erg to lick girls buttholes

Hi, no it is not weird...It is completly NORMAL, and many girls/guys love the feeling.

You would better hope there is anal foreplay! That is how you can relax not only your body, but also your anus. During normal foreplay allow your mate to use a couple of well manicured fingers with a lubricant on them. KY Jelly is the cheapest. While his fingers are inside you, request more or less movement. You may or may not have an orgasm but do not worry. As your anal foreplay becomes more comfortable for you try to allow his penis to enter your anus. Choosing the best position is probably the toughest solution. But when he is about to enter you, bear down as though you are trying to move your bowels. This causes the spincter muscle of the anus to relax. If you are concerned about fecal matter, give your self a Fleet enema 1-2 hours prior to sex. If he has an orgasm in your rectum you need not worry: the ejaculate will come out naturally and or your rectum will absorb it. There are excellent toys to prepare yourself for anal foreplay and actual sex. There are different sizes of "butt plugs" that you insert and wear for a period of time. You may even try masturbating with inside you. In addition there are dildo/vibrators that have a flanged end so that the toy will not become "lost" into your rectum. Avoiding a trip to the ER. Good luck, take your time, and use personal hygiene: never remove any object from your anus to insert into your vagina; this includes any and all penises.

That is call annilingus. And it goes both ways: man to woman and woman to man. As long as she is clean in her perineium it should be safe.

sasam wrote:

Receiving anal sex will increase great chance to develop anal cancer if I could understanding the article/advice posted at

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

by a M.D. doctor. To receive anal sex or insert anal toys into anal hole, any possible to make the anal hole or rectum being expended to a larger size forever and could not be returned to its original size? Which might cause stool dropped from rectum sometiomes? I am 18 old korea girl and I have never engaged in anal sex or anal play or anal toys. Recently, I feel very horn on my anus openninig area and wonder how I could release sextual tension on my anus. I and my boy friend triy to insert some soft cooked rice with anal lub to the anus holes each other but we do not feel any anal pleasure al all and the cooked rice is delvered with stool natually next moring. What is the anal pleasure during receiving anal sex or from anal toys? I am 4. feet tall girl and consider my virgin anal size is small than average but it is so tight. My boy friend's pennis is 10 inches andmuch wide. How deep in inches does his pennis could enter my rectum without damaging my rectum or lower colon? Of course, I will ask him to wear and condom with lot lub to avoid anal cancer. What kind of anal pleasure except pain and fullness to have his huge pennis inside my little back door?

There is anal foreplay to anal sex. This foreplay is crucial to both of you enjoying anal sex. Your bf should lubricate a finger or two, with the fingernails clipped, so that when you are sexually excited he can slowly insert the lubricated fingers into your anus. This allows you to relax just a bit and enjoy the sensation of having you anus entered. After you feel relaxed and comfortable with his using his penis, make sure his penis is lubricater as well. Use a water soluoble libe. Make sure the he enters very slowly and does not rush or thrust to fast. If you feel any discomfort before it becomes pain start over again. The key to successful anal sex is patience. Good luck and enjoy.