I am 17 years old girl and have a boyfriend for more than 2 months now. We already had sex and lost my virginity with him. For the past few times we were intimate he tried to have anul sex, for which I am not that keen of. Now, I would like to ask if it is normal to have anul sex. Does that hurt? Every time he tried to pt it in, I felt pain and I moved away. Is that normal reaction?
Thanks for Your patience and advice!

Hey there girl,
Bonds of normal are very wide… what someone thinks it is crazy, someone accepts as normal, so it is very hard to say whether anal sex is normal or not. Let’s accept anal sex as normal… but it is certainly not hygienic… think about it (or maybe it’s better for your boyfriend to think about it). Well, I can say I tried it once, and it hurt me too… I guess “normal” for “this hole is to put things out and not to accept them”. Well, in my case once the penis was in and penetrating it hurt less. The worse feeling was at the beginning. However, I am not keen of anul sex either… I think it is normal that anal sex hurts and I think your reaction is perfectly normal.
Good luck with your boyfriend!

hi, i want 2 know how 2 get sperm into a bottle from 11

Is there anything you can do if your husband is to thick?? I feel taring and have bleed a little and he has'nt even gone halfway. I stop him as soon as the burning sensation begins and sure enough I had some taring. We've tried KY Jelly but is there anything else I can do?

Anal sex can be great, you just need to take it very very slowly and use other things to loosen up.
It may not happen the first time and will definately not happen if you are tense, you need to be relaxed and enjoying it.
Good luck!

Well when i first had it it was a surprise to me also, but the # 1 thing to to is to relax, you need to relax your muscles if you dont then its really going to be hard for him to penetrate you. and also use a lot of lube!! but once he gets in it does feel so good!!

Exactly what hearted said. It is not an instant good feeling thing. If your husband is to thick, you are going to have to go real slow, don't let him put the whole thing in at first. Just go slow so it stretches a little. And eventually When the pain is gone, there will be pleasure.

My wife and I have been playing with anal for 17 years now.  She will let me do anything to her, but I can't convince her to try it on me.  I'm on the average slim side (6 x 1.25 inches) and had little trouble penetrating her the first time.  We just took it slow after she was already warmed up by vaginal sex.  The key is to take it slow and use plenty of lube.  Over the course of 17 years, I have stretched her anus with inflatable dildos and other toys.  She can now handle a 2 inch wide plug and and can take a 1.5 inch dildo about 9 inches up her rectum, deeper than she can get it in her vagina.  We did this so we can have fast hard thrusting without her feeling pain.  However, that doesn't mean I can just ram it in with no warm up.  I still start off with a smooth slim vibrator and plenty of lube, working up to bigger dildos or an inflatable, and often inserting a plug, which stays in place while we have vaginal intercourse.  Finishing off doggy-style helps because the thrusting bumps the plug and warms things up even more.  If she orgasms before I'm done, the anal is over, since it becomes to painful for her.  It works out for us since I can usually cum twice in the time it takes her to go once.  When I am done, I sometimes stay inside her while she uses a vibrator, or I pull out and suck on her nipples to help her along.  We often do double penetration, with a big dildo in her vagina while I'm in her anus.  What it boils down to is, that even though she can handle some big stuff, I still have to warm her up to it, giving her the opportunity to relax, or she feels too much pain.

Incidentally, I'm a deployed Soldier, we are in our early forties, and we had sex about 20 times in the 2 weeks I was home for R&R leave.  Spicing it up a little will fend off the marriage ending bordom.

i am 14 . me and the guy ive been inlove with for over a year now , decided to have anal sex .in the moment we werent thinking ,he didnt use a condom it happend march 5th monday and on wednesday i took the plan b pill. i got my period a week and a half after the pill .and im still scared i could be pregnant , he says he didnt cum but .you never know, am i pregnant? i cant talk to my mom about this !

I'm 16 and lost my virginity 3 weeks ago to my bf of almost 7 months. First time we tried anal, it did hurt, and he didnt even go all the way in. We tried again, but this time I asked him to go slow. That seemed to help cause he was able to get it inside, and it feels a lil uncomfortable at first but it feels better after about a minute. Just make sure you start off slow, its easier when your starting off.

Hey just had anal sex I was laying on my said and he came is the any chance I can get pregnant I got up ran to the bath room and Washed he did not have on a condom

YES it hurts like crazy!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!! it hurts worse than childbirth and that hurts lol Believe me don't do it. you will regret it alot

I felt very tight after a GI DOCTOR inserted anoscopy into my anus/rectum. What is the size in diameter of anoscopy you used for my anoscopy exams on 8/31/2012? Does anoscopy is large than colonoscope or small than colonoscope? How is the change that an anoscopy would damage the anus/rectum or might loosen the anus or enlarge the anus opening siae permanently? Does it is same feeling to receive anal sex?

First, U R 2 young 2 have sex! U need 2 talk 2 ur mom about this!! If he used a condom and if u took the plan B pill, u should b ok.

Auroras Mommy,

Just because you don't like it doen't mean everyone doesn't like it, I for one love anal sex!! It does hurt at first but after its in and as long as your relaxed it wild!! To avoid stretching if thats what people are afraid of, only do it once or twice a month...it spices things up and men love putting it deep inside your bum. Anal sex is a normal sexual act and millions of people do it even though most of them are afraid to admit it. Im glad you have your own opinion but it doean't mean your right.