My boyfriend had sex with his ex-girlfriend a while back,and we were talking about it,and he didnt cum. So we were wondering is he still a virgin?? Ive looked it up,and I couldnt find anything that answered my question.please help i need the answer.

sexual intercourse
1. coitus.
2. any physical contact between two individuals involving stimulation of the genital organs of at least one.

hunni, im afraid your boyfriend isnt a virgin anymore!!

Your boyfriend had sex, so he is no longer a virgin. People have sex all the time and don't cum every time, but they certainly aren't virgins ;-)

Firstly, it is up to your boyfriend whether he cosiders himself a virgin or not. and up to you whether you do or not. It is apersonal belief.
Personally, I would say that entering a person and thrusting away pretty much counts for a loss of virginity.

Secondly, why does it matter what you CALL him? You know exactly what he has done. Whether you call him a virgin or not is pointless and irrelevent.

No no no

The answer is yes
Just like when they use comdoms

I have had multiple sexual partners and never came during sex, so no your boyfriend aint a virgin. However, he may have a medical condition of tight foreskin, this reduces the stimulation he feels during sex, therefore cumming is much more difficult but you as the woman feel more pleasure....that is a two edged sword lol...seriously he could become infertile or impotent if it becomes too tight. It is a relatively simple surgery but its your junk and thats a sensitive subject no pun you had one pun and thats all you get. Speak to him see how long on average over an hour either by hand or by d-to-the-v consult his dr.

Well, Joe, from the burrito place gives a hard “no” and “congratulations” so case solved. Let’s pack I.T up here, boys.