Hi I am currently trying to concieve, I had my period on the 18th march and ovulated on the 2nd April! We had intercourse on the 30th,31st March and 1st, 2nd and 3rd April! Is there a possibility I could get pregnant? I have two children already and got pregnant without thinking about it! I'm so worried that now that I am planning to get pregnant, it won't happen! Is this a common feeling and will things still work out for me?

Hi honey! Just know that most normal healthy couples can take upto 1 year to get pregnant! And each time you have unprotected sex you have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant that year! So your dates are definitely good - with the ovulation being on the 2nd. So fingers crossed! Start taking prenatal vitamins right now, becase IF you aren't then these will help with the babys development! IF you aren't it will help GREATLY with your fertility! IF you don't get pregnnat this month, keep trying and keep your buttocks raised after each time - and try and take the "Job" out of this OK? As the stress of doing it on time etc etc etc. Can take away ALL enjoyment out of it and it becomes SO stressful that it doesn't happen!!! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health and I will keep your fingers crossed!