Am I weird for only squirting during vaginal penetration? But then cumming normally for clitoral stimulations? I have a hooded clit, so I've never really done clitoral stimulation because it never really worked for me. But lately it's been working, and it's been fantastic. But I didn't squirt like I normally do. Any reasons why this could happen?

No, you are not weird for squirting only by vaginal penitration, this can happen to anyone. When you stimulate the inside of your vagina, you stimulate more nerves which leads to more squirting or feelings dearing an orgasm. Do not worry, it is perfectly normal.

if you are female, then you can use your fingers above your clitoris or  around it  and rub your clit slowly  and gently

it gives you  a lot of pleasure

then if  you are not virgin, then use your finger or  2 fingers inside your P*****

and try to find your G SPOT

try to imagine a guy over you in bed 

it helps a lot