Help please! I'm fourteen years old and have been masturbating since I was twelve. I've been wanting to squirt but it's really hard for me. I use g-spot and clit stimulation when masturbate. I've read things about squirting and have some questions. Is it true that only certain girls can squirt? I know it feels like you're going to pee but it just won't happen. What do I need to do to relax more and actually squirt? Any responses would help :) xx

Watch porn then go in the bathroom and rub across the rim of the tub and some times you need to watch porn and when you start air humping pee in the toilet clean yourself then rub at the top work your way in trust me it feels good

if you are female, then you can use your fingers above your clitoris or  around it  and rub your clit slowly  and gently

it gives you  a lot of pleasure

then if  you are not virgin, then use your finger or  2 fingers inside your P*****

and try to find your G SPOT

try to imagine a guy over you in bed 

it helps a lot