HELP! how do u make a girl squirt?

Not all females squirt only like 1 out of 3 do. And they squirt when they are having an orgasim. To give a girl and orgasim you should stimulate the clit during sex. And find positions that feel good to her. If you are not having sex then fingering and oral sex is good too..

Not All Girls Squirt , But If they do , All you have to do Is slide your index finger in to your second Nuckle . Lube your finger ! Then push up with your finger and hit the "G" Spot ...start off slow rubbing your finger in a " Come Here " motion . Start getting faster and faster make sure you lube your Middle finger because when you get faster you can slowly stick that in and rub fast with both fingers , And to really get it going , Use a Vibrator on her "Clit" OR Suck/Lick Her "Clit " . Then she will Squirt if possible , IF she isnt Able to Squirt she will possibly just "Pee" (= Take my advice and HAVE FUN !

I have posted several very real answers to this topic because it is something that eluded our sexual relationship for years. There is one huge difference between a clitoral orgasm and a squirting orgasm and it all boils down to your PC muscles and the stimulation. This topic and helping others inspired me to put a website together that shows exactly what worked for us, and worked very very quickly.

.

So I've never squirted but I've had more than one guy ask me if I can :/ idk why but I feel embarrassed when I say no. My bf has brought it up before and I'd like to squirt for him and to see what it's like. We had sex tonight and a little while after I orgasmed he got on top and was going really hard and deep and I felt like I had to pee but it felt really good but I held in until he was finished. When I mentioned it to him he said I was going to squirt but I swear I had to pee. And I peed after we were done, this isn't the first time I've felt like that during deep penetration....was I going to squirt???

Maybe you were. Make sure your bladder is empty first so that you know it isn't pee.

Hi All,

My reply is a little late I geuss - but here it is anyway.

A lot of scientist, doctors and on still believe its impossible for woman to squirt since squirting is the female equivilant of ejaculating... But why then are there girls that really do squirt? I'm a squirter so its REALLY possible.

For the ladies > Most of you will have noticed that when you get closer to actually orgasming it feels like you are going to pee - well you're not going to pee and that feeling will pass - but that's your body building up to the big O. Some of us ladies squirt when we finally reach the big O, others don't. I don't even squirt everytime I have sex or masterbate.

For the guys > Its all about stimulation. By that I mean stimulation of all senses - touch, sight, smell, hearing and also taste. (Girls are very intricate and complicated beings - we need so much more than just a touch here and there to be ready for sex.) As a woman it is much more difficult for us to have sex and actually orgasm. There is just so much that keeps us from it eg. what will our parents say, things we still need to do, et cetera. These things are on our minds subconciously and it takes A LOT for us to actually let go and be less inhibited.  So get your lady to relax, taking a bath together helps, and so does a massage or making out et cetera. We need a little coaxing to fully let go before we can really reach that peek in the big O.

When my boyfriend and I have sex it's usually the times that he touches me the most - but not just touching my p***y, I mean touching everywhere - that really gets me going. Although keep in mind, every girl is different. The "biggest" orgasm I've ever had (plus I squirted so much our whole bed was soaked) was when he touched me ALL over before intercoarse had started. He touched my face, arms, legs, breasts... everywhere. After that he licked me all over. He my nipples, my p***y, my legs, my stomach... after the licking he fingered me a bit, going down on me a bit too, and then finally when I couldn't take it anymore he thrust into me. Within minutes I could feel my orgasm building.... And when it finally came it was sensational. Even our neighbours heard my moaning and groaning! I squirted so much that day and wow, I'll NEVER forget how good that was.

Hope that helps.

The feeling that you need to pee is normal - thats your orgasm building. Don't hold on to it, let it go, let it take over and then I think (i'm almost dead sure) you'll squirt, or atleast cum a little bit.

Don't hold it in next time, its hard because it gets really sensitive, but let go.

Hope it happens.
xx