I'm a 16 year old girl, and i've been masturbating for about a year, but wasn't able to reach an orgasm until the past summer. It was then that i discovered i was a "squirter". And I'm not just talking like...a little squirt here and there. It happens every time I climax and the other day It went on for several seconds, spraying several feet away....basically like a water fountain. I'm not exaggerating at all, and I'm concerned about the following:

1. is it due to not masturbating often enough?

2. is this very uncommon or abnormal?

3. are guys going to find this absolutely disgusting? I've told a few guy friends about this before and some thought it was "hot" but after what happened the other day, I'm really concerned/ feel awkward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if this happens to you, tell me some of your experiences. Thanks. :-)

Squirting is something very few women have the ability to achieve....i wouldn't be concerned....hopefully you will be able to control it....take care

Yeah, what the last person said. Some women spend their whole lives looking to achieve squirting orgasms without success. 

I doubt that how much liquid comes out during your squirting female climax depends on the frequency of masturbation. Women aren't like men in that way. As for it being normal, a minority of women squirt (or experience female ejaculation, which is what it is officially called). It is not very uncommon, but a bit unusual. I think with the advent of internet p*rn, more and more guys are familiar with the concept and will be more likely to find it hot than disgusting. 

yah.. its hot.. nahh, its normal..

Your experience is somewhat rare, but not at all abnormal. In fact you have a special gift that not all women are blessed with. You should be proud and not ashamed. Female squirting is very sexy and very hot! I wish I were 16 again so that i could ask you out. I would imagine that many guys will agree with me that your ability is actually very attractive. Please feel good about yourself and enjoy the fact that you have a spectacularly sexy, erotic talent which most women do not have. Once you turn 18, will you marry me?:-)

it is sooo hot and keep up

Saiko wrote:

It's ***** disgusting, Yah, you should try to control it AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN, squirting is the most disgusting thing i've seen. some chick squirted on top of me and I had to get out of there.
Female urination being disgusting is one thing, then pissing on a dude during sex...gosh! Just my opinion. I like girls that cream instead, which really does the job for me.

I'll never understand why guys like to be pissed on.

Quote:

I think that it's really sexy because you don't see once in a while that a women is a squirter..like in the movie "American Pie": some people might be ashammed that they are a squirter, while others use it during sex as a thing they love to do! so if you don't like it, then don't post....

I think Saiko's point is summed up in his last line... "I'll never understand why guys like to be pissed on." He's not into it, and he's trying to force his opinion upon you.

Second, I believe that he's confusing two different topics here... female emmination of fluid during climax, and "golden showers" or urination upon a partner as part of a fetish.

I may be mistaken, but this is not the same thing in my book.

I think the appeal of a "squirter" is over-rated, having just been discovered in the porno world, and now is a "hot topic"... but some women have always "leaked" some urine during an especially intense climax.

I know I have a partner who always will go void in the bathroom before we have sex, just because it embarrasses her. It's not been a big issue for me, because I simply accept that she's so carried away at the moment that she momentarily looses control. It's ok. It's not a bed wetter. We may use a towel at first or want to change some sheets or a pillow... but it's not the end of our relationship. We're more accepting of each other than that.

I too happen to be a squirter... A sheet soaker squirter who can squirt at least 3 feet away (sometimes more)...

You should be proud! don't feel weird.. I think its a great gift to have because I always feel great after i do it :-D

I think its so funny how everyone refers to squirting as a gift. Sometimes I squirt woooo but now I feel special seeing I have special abilities!

sweetie. dont worry. squirting is so sexy it turns most men on in an instant. i wold love to be with a squirter myself. keep it up.

That's totally hot. I mean it's nasty, but that's what makes it hot. When my girlfriend climaxes after oral pleasure, she shoots it all into my mouth. I've been able to cum for several seconds before. If you are really embarassed about the squirting thing you could always cup your hands over your vagina and massage it to kind of 'cover' up the squirts so that it hits your hand instead of your boyfriends eye.

ah i found out the same thing about myself and i thought it was absolutely disgusting. >_< my boyfriend loves it but i always feel so embarrassed. for the longest time i had always wondered how the heck a girl could fake an orgasm because its just so intense. i'd never even heard of the term squirter until this year...
its normal but rare........i dont feel lucky having it.....

Dude I wish my gf was a squirter that would make things so much more of a turn on for me not that she doesnt turn me on or anything lol. But damn hey since your 16 ya know im 17 and single and think that that is extremely hot! XD

There's nothing wrong. Most guys are 100% fine with it once you tell them what it is. I'm around your age and have had the same experience. When I talked to women about it they all told me it was a gift and I should take full advantage of it! It can be a bit messy, but there's nothin wrong with that!

I swear I've never squirted why is that? I'm not one of the gifted!