I rub and finger my clit and vagina but have never experienced and orgasm (as far as i know) and have never squirted. I cam with a few guys too who ofter ask if i cam squirt. Any suggetions as to how i could squirt?

How old are you?..  Are you a sexually active?

One word- GSPOT. Google gspot and where to find it, and then use a tool or your fingers and make the 'come here' motion with your middle and ring fingers. Slowly go faster and faster until you feel you need to piss and push your muscles like you're going to take a piss and just let go. It might not spray but just run down your vagina. Then keep rubbing/f*****g yourself until you cum.

I can tell you that we were in that VERY same boat several years ago when I really wanted my girlfriend to experience a squirting orgasm. One of the biggest "changes" has to be from the female's side of things. From what I have been told by 3 separate girls is that the muscles are actually "Pushing" out. Which is completely different from a regular orgasm.

You might even get the "I have to pee" feeling, but that is because the fluid that is released during a squirting orgasm comes from a gland that flows through your urethra. It is clear and odorless, but it is NOT urine. You are going to use the same muscles and action as if you are peeing or giving birth.

Both partners need to know that it is very common that you will not squirt on the first orgasm, or it might be just a small trickle. Give yourself a few seconds to catch your breath and have your partner go right back in exactly where he/she was.

LUBE is incredibly important in all of this...

I'm going to give you a source for another huge secret to make a girl squirt. "Push" your fingers out of during climax. We have put together some great tips; "How To" guides together that is a culmination of about 10 years of learning and experimenting with many things.

Follow the us and you will learn a LOT of very valuable information.

.

I can get to a point where I feel squirting is close...so close...but I hold back! How can I get myself to let go? The orgasms are so intense, my body shutters, my legs shake, my heart feels like it may explode and it's like nothing else I've ever felt. But...it is SO intense that I have to stop everything. Help!! I want to go that next step. I just don't know how!

keep going I know its hard but if u keep going u will squirt like a faucet.

if you are female, then you can use your fingers above your clitoris or  around it  and rub your clit slowly  and gently

it gives you  a lot of pleasure

then if  you are not virgin, then use your finger or  2 fingers inside your P*****

and try to find your G SPOT

try to imagine a guy over you in bed 

it helps a lot

Am 16 yrs old..s am sexually active.I tried doing self sex but I don't know how to squirt.it makes me upset..and am trying it for first time...can I squirt or not...

What is g spot..and how can I able to find it

How much time it takes to squirt...

Hi...this information helped me a lot he was very happy with my actions