I sometimes excrete urine squirts during orgasm. I’m not sure if it is normal, because have never talked about this with my friends. My boyfriend also have never mentioned this, probably he has never figured that it was urine. I just can not control it. It looks like projectile orgasm, but I know that the squirts are urine. Any advices?

It is normally to happen, but not all women do that. Don’t think about controlling your orgasm and enjoy. It may mean that you have very intensive orgasms. It is called female ejaculation and you absolutely should not be concerned about that. Squirting happens due to pelvic muscle contraction during orgasm. Kegel’s exercises help strengthening pelvic muscles.

if you are female, then you can use your fingers above your clitoris or  around it  and rub your clit slowly  and gently

it gives you  a lot of pleasure

then if  you are not virgin, then use your finger or  2 fingers inside your P*****

and try to find your G SPOT

try to imagine a guy over you in bed 

it helps a lot