im 15 and in high school and i masturbate everyday but when i masturbate i use markers and my fingers alot but i cant get a viberator or any dildos and i dont have a removable shower head and its hard trying to have an orgasm with just my fingers and rubbling my clit so is there any other way i could masturbate that would make me have an orgasm and squirt alot? :) 

Dear countrygirl

I don't think using just fingers is the problem. It's possibly partly the way you are using them (but you don't explain how you are doing it). Also, orgasm and squirting are not necessarily the same. The focus on squirting can become an obsession that is self-defeating. Just enjoy the sensations you do get. First of all relax completely, having emptied your bladder. Explore your body. Massage your breasts, including your nipples. With lubricated fingers massage your clit, and also between the inner and outer labia. See how that goes.

Squirting may have to involve vaginal penetration, which may rupture your hymen (if it is not already ruptured!) Is that important to you? If you want more step-by-step tips, message me.

I would advise only using fingers if at all possible. Looking ahead to when you are married, I think it is better if manual stimulation were sufficient, so that it can be your husband's hand and penis and your hand that is involved. If you get used to objects now, you may come to rely on them.

Hope this helps as a start.

I have seen people recommend rubbing against pillows and that type of thing but I don't know if it's any better than fingers...

One thing you can do is make your own dildo by filling a condom with clay or flour or someting... hope it helps :)

use just something that viberates like a electric toothbrush or a foot massage toy/ user thingy lol

A good substitute for a vibrator is an electric toothbrush (without the bristles!) Gives me an intense orgasm in seconds when I'm really turned on ;)

it may sound really weird, but I got one of those long containers of bubbles that's pretty much penis-shaped and you dont have to go out and buy a dildo, maybe not as good because its totally hard, but it does the trick for me. I usually put it in as far as i can, then walk around and let my legs move it around while I massage my nipples to get myself going, then I sit or lay down and use one hand to pump it in and out while using my other hand to rub my clit or my nipples. Another tip- I always have a way better experience if i'm totally naked.

Not to be a perv. but that sounds really hot:)

Omg instead why don't I come over and see how it looks?lol not to be a pervert or anything ;)

I used pillows for a long time. Rubbied slowly and fantasized. Open your legs. Take off you panites. Feel the wetness on them. Thenpush your clit into the pillow and try to move in cirlces. Play gently with your nipples. Keep fantasing and rubbing. The orgasm will sneak up on you before you know it!

if you can, find a boy toy and let him eat you out and finger you. Im positive you will get pleasure from it. I sure as hell do! And it also helps with masturbating. He will suit your needs. Therefore when you finger youself you get an orgasm ten times faster that what you origanily do. :P

Weird and everything but try finding ur parents toys...I found my parents by accident and I use them once a week so I dont run their batteries ....just dont get caught

PS MAKE SURE you clean them VERY WELL

1: that makes me wet... 2: use a pillow. I have a vibtator and I'm 15 I got mine from somewhere... And it's great I squirt a lot

o yea you squirt

you cant be masturbating because you feel like it. you gotta masturbate AND cum because you want it! i mean i feel like sex all the time. but i know with WHO i wanna have sex with because i feel more attractes to it. so the best thing you can do is stimulate your self. watch some porn play with your body before you start and tht will help i swear.