What I do is on my bed I get on my hands
and knees and let my fan hit my vajaja
then I get a stuffed animal and hump it
till I get a really tense feeling but I don't
squirt can I have help on sqirting please
thank you

Squirting has to be done by fingering. you have to work with it. someone had told me that only some people can. but you just have to mess around with your g spot and push!

First of all...are you a virgin? Cuz you can only squirt from some kind of penetration that stimulates what is called a g spot. I started having sex when I was 15 and didn't orgasm until I was 20 or so and that lead to me squirting. Once the fingers or penis or whatever, reach that spot you'll automatically feel the need to push and liquid may or may not come out. I kept thinking I was going to squirt when I was with my ex bf cuz I was pushing so much and then, one day when I was on top, I sort of pushed him out and liquid came with it. Now it's like reflex. Not everyone can do it. What you're doing when u masturbate is stimulating your clitoris. That little bump under some skin at the top of you vagina. There are 2 kinds of orgasms...vaginal and clitoral, you've had the clitoral. A lot of women only orgasm from clitoral stimulation and after experience or finding the right guy they have vaginal orgasms. If u really wana make urself squirt by fingering yourself u should search it online and there will be instructions on how to do it.