i masturbate a lot. i remember one time i squirted but this hasnt happen again.
are there steps i can take to squirt again? i really want to squirt for both the feeling and for my boyfriend because he finds it very hot.
i already know about the G-spot and stuff... i just would like to know is there more i can do?

I personally find that the only way I can squirt, is through pure clitoral stimulation. There are a lot of techniques("hooking" comes to mind) that you can look up online that are used to help stimulate squirting.

http://www.secretsofmasturbation.com/?p=24

Just do a simple Google search, there are plenty of sites out there with tips. :-)

You may "know about the G-Spot" but, do you know the anatomy of it? How to stimulate it? The PROPER way? Do you know about the "deep spot?" (anterior foramen), do you know how to properly get oral of the clitoris? So few do. Squirting is a full-body experience, mind and body must be properly stimulated. You don't just do a wham, bam, thank you mam. All that foreplay is necessary...releasing your mind is necessary...and proper stimulation is necessary.

Squirts come through the urethra. "Regular" orgasms don't. Therefore, women can have different kinds of orgasms all in the same session.

The very best I have seen in education of the woman's body and how to make it have powerful orgasms is from a man named Jason Julius. He is dead-on in his knowledge and teaching. Goggle him and watch all his videos. You won't have any problems understanding squirting after that. Good luck!

If this site blocks his info, just email me and I'll give it to you 'cause it's important!

I'm a guy  and you should ask your boyfriend for help

Ha ha ha. Not many boyfriends know much about female orgasms or care for that matter.

One of the biggest "changes" has to be from the female's side of things. From what I have been told by 3 separate girls is that the muscles are actually "Pushing" out. Which is completely different from a regular orgasm. For the guy, you can feel them swelling up and wanting to push your fingers out. When that happens, do not leave them inside (which I like to do with other orgasms)

When I first learned how to do this, I had to tell my girl that when it is time to cum, I wanted her to push my fingers out and to not hold back. She was afraid she was going to pee because she was using the same muscles. This is another reason that sometimes they can pass a small amount of gas when they try this. It is all using the same process.

Furthermore, I would strongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can't link to my blog on here, but I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

. :)

Where is your blog. I've squirted before but didn't know what happened thought I peed it happened a few times and after that I did all I could do not to pee lol now I think I've messed my squirting ability up. My finance explained it to me and wants me to but I cant. Please I'm desperate for help.