Hi, doctors suspect that my son has cystic fibrosis. All the symptoms are there, but they’re still not sure. They want to send his lab samples to Ambry Genetic for testing. I heard of this company, but I don’t know what is so special about their way of testing.

Hi, my samples were also sent to Ambry Genetic when a doctor suspected on cystic fibrosis. I had inflammation of the pancreas, and a damaged liver. The result of a test came positive for cystic fibrosis. Ambry test is better than the others, because it combines scanning and sequencing technologies. Unlike the other tests, Ambry can check a gene’s entire coding region. Test for cystic fibrosis is especially good. I wish I knew about it earlier, so maybe I could prevent the inflammation of the pancreas, and a damaged liver. It can also detect any other mutation of the CFTR gene. If your son really has CF, this test will show it.