Hello, Recently I noticed that my anal home was a little sore, today I went to work at my desk job and I sit most of the day. As the day went on it was uncomfortable to sit and was sore. When I got home I could see a lump right on my anus hole. I looks to be white and when I touch it is is soft but feels like there is a hard ball inside. It's about the shape of a pea right now. I had a shower and put hot water on the area which seemed to help a bit. I don't have anal sex nor could it be sexually transmitted but it don't know what it is. I thought a hemroid at first bit I don't think the are generally white? Any advise you can give would be great... I will go to my doctor of it gets worse but would rather avoid that situation for obvious reasons lol

Sorry wrote that from my phone. Damn auto correct.

Got the same thing like two weeks ago. Do you ever bleed when you pass stool? I´m pretty sure mine is a hemoroid and yours is probably to. If you have some cortison at home you should put that on to help it shrink. I just saw a doctor about mine yesterday ( he wouldn´t look at it though) and he basically told me all you can do is eat a lot of fruit and try to have smooth bowl movements :/