Hi, I just joined and this is my first post. I'm a male teenager and recently started anal play. Basically a few weeks ago I inserted 2 fingers in my ass for the first time. I did not use too much lube at all and it hurt a little but not really. I could feel it strething pretty good. I stopped for about 3 weeks because I experienced anal bleeding(which is probaly for another topic). Anyway my anus is now noticeably wide. When I spread my ass in the mirror it's not I can clearly see it should be tighter. I have compared it to pictures/porn videos of other people and there's are much tighter. When I spread it, it's like a black hole lol. Not like a huge gape in pornos but it should be tight. It's not closed like it should be, it's open. It feels loos too. I poop pretty much everyday and it also takes me forever to wipe, I can use half a roll no problem if thats relavent. Is this normal? Will it tighten back up? I love anal play so I really don't want to have to stop for the rest of my life. Can anybody offer any insight into the subject? What can I do to tighten it back up if possible.

kegels exercises... contract and relax ur anal muscles

You need make an appoint to see a GI doctor who might use anoscope to examine your rectum/anus. The diameter of a typical anoscope is 16mm to 19mm. I think the doctor's clinical office might have anoscope for children which has small size in its diameter. The doctor might perform a digital rectal examination at first by using one finger with glove and lubs on it to examine your rectum to feel any possible problem, infection or damage there. My GI doctor used anoscope to examine my rectum 5 months ago. I felt very tight when she inserted anoscope into my rectum with a lot lubs. The doctor told me anoscope would not damage my rectum or enlarge my rectum permanently. The anoscope was in my rectum for less then 3 minutes while the doctor used her two eyes to look or inspect inside of my rectum through the anoscope and its strong light on the head of anoscope.

The anal sphincter muscle surrounding your anus will go back to its original shape as closed. By bending over to look at your anus you will unconsciously spread the sphincter to open slightly. The anal opening can open quite a bit given time, patience, and lube. The most significant sign that your sphincter is opening too far is "pain." There are a great deal of nerve ending as well as blood vessels called "hemorrhoids" could rupture and bleed. Using items that are too large may cause a condition call "hemorrhoids" where they will swell and itch. A more severe issue would be an anal fissure which is a "tearing" in the wall of the anus. The only advice I can offer is use lots of water based lubrication, be patient, and use liberal antibacterial cleaning. I wear surgical gloves.

you've obviously used more than a few fingers..... just chill it'll snap back.

It would snap back but only like 85% but its still feels loosen in a way were farts go easy

I am gay and have experience on that.
My first time with a boyfriend was complicated as he had a large penis ( around 2 or 3 inches wide ) but with lube ann patiency we did it. Was very nice and we did it several times on a weekend.
Some days after I noted that my ass was very wide ( three fingers were in and out very easily ).
Some days after my annus went back to previous size.
At present a new boyfriend is almost the same size as the first one so my annus stay wide almost always.
I think that some people have muscles very relaxed and can receive big penises very easy.
For me this has been good since I can feel pleasure without pain.

I'm a guy that loves anal play as well. Trust me, any amount of gaping that your anus does will return to normal. I can put all five fingers in there at once and it has always returned to normal. The only advice I could give is when you're enjoying yourself, listen to your body, don't proceed with something if it hurts. Also, when your butt gapes, it's because the sphincter muscle is relaxed which happens when something's inserted. If it makes you feel better, I walk around with a buttplug that is most likely way bigger than your two fingers, if I take it out, bend over, and spread, it's opens up. Even the next day, usually when I've had an extra fun night. I would honestly not worry. One tip to make it not hurt would be lots of lube/spit and shaving the butt crack area. Shaving reduces pulling of the anal hair and makes everything glide in easier. Plus, you get to feel your hairless butt which is always better than a hairy one. Above all else, just listen to your body. If problems arise, stop what you're doing and adjust. Don't try to ram in a penis sized object when you only had your pinky up there. In other words, work your way up to a comfortable size and be gentle. Don't do anything to yourself that you wouldn't want someone else doing to you.

Just saying I would love to see what you mean because I have same problem and got a bit worried myself

Hi boy I am a girl l have never had anal sex with any one but unfortunately I did anal play with a wooden pencil one time when I wanted to pull it out I did it fast and my anus was stretched badly after that time its been for mor than 10 years I have leaky gas ... People make fun of me my boyfriend left me ... I've become crazy

Maybe a fist

bro no way my anus is loos to but I think I got it from my step dad. not that he fuks me or anything *wink* *wink*