Hey,

I'm not new to sex, but I had unprotected anal sex for the first time 2 days ago. Ever since, I've been experiencing odd symptoms.

It started with discomfort and pain in the anal and vaginal area, but I figured that was normal for that kind of thing. But yesterday I started to feel lightheaded and had abnormal amount of the normal discharge. I was also experiencing diarrhea.

Today I am starting to feel a little feverish, and I am still experiencing diarrhea. I am starting to feel lower back and abdominal pains, which would be normal if this was my period. Plus, the vaginal discharge has turned pink.

Does anyone have any idea how serious this is? I have never experienced anything like this before, so I am starting to panic a little. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

SEE YOUR OB/GYN. TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND YOUR SYMPTOMS.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN STD.
BUT MAY NOT BE, IM NOT A DOCTOR.
GO CHECK IT OUT.

Actually...this is much worse!! You may have a tear, especially if you are not practiced at anal sex. If so, your blood could go septic and you could get a massive infection from stool getting directly into your bloodstream.

Yes, go to your OBGYN...BUT DON"T WAIT! If your regular doc can't see you got to the EMERGENCY ROOM...septic shock and huge consequences happen quickly.

I wasnt sure if I'd be able to find this thread again.

I went to the emergency room and passed out in the waiting room. The next thing I know I wake up and.. I dont even know how long it was... but they ended up putting me into a chemically induced coma but I had a bad reaction and they couldnt get me out of it for 6 months.

They said I got there just in time though, when I woke up I mean, any longer and I would have died they said.

I just thought I'd come by and tell everyone that I'm alright!
THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE!
<3

Wow that sounds scary, it's a good thing you went to the hospital before it was too late. I was considering trying anal sex but after reading about this I don't think I will.

Most guys would like having the loving woman let them pound that "back door". Ladies if you have never done it before.. your man better know what he is doing. There is so much that can go wrong, and it is mostly because the guy does not know what he is doing. Anal sex is nasty and dirty, that is what the turn on is all about. It is kinky, in the butt, but if he does not done it right most likely it will be the first and last time you want him too, lol. Needs to be clean and as safe as you both can be. If you rush it you will not like it and force can cause real problems.
I have never "hurt" any woman I have had anal sex with. There is alway a little pain involed.. But, if the mood is right, you both take your time and keep it clean. STD's very easy to get and give during anal sex.
So, unless you are sure you both are clean, or would die for each other be safe. Just saying that sex feels so good that I want to be able to have it for a long time, not just once and I got something.
Unless a woman uses a toy to quote work her ass off on a reg. There will have some pain and there is always a chance tearing on some lvl. I can make the woman I'm with want it. Really I mean that she has to want it almost as most as I do before I'll do it. The more forplay and to tease the anus alot will help. Most guys want to just drive it in, lol. If the guy does things right you'll be ready to pull it in for him. Three things that are just as important: Number one of course you must be wet ready and turned on for it, two is helps if he is hard as a rock it is easyer to slowing take them and limp rod you can not get in. LUBE!!! thick is better but beware what you use.. KY is ok.. butt there are alot of other lube that work better. When not using a condom, well the time I have not I had no problem making more than enough lube. Anal sex is not forevery one and just like reg. sex not every guy is good at it. Guys let the woman take charge if they know what they want and you don't know how to do it right. Ladies read up and find out the pro's and con's be clean and take some control, your man will let you take your time with this if you want it.

If you have a comment or think I'm wrong let me know. I'm at ya who or hot m ail.

I'm sick of these "assholes" haha, just driving it in and pounding because they don't know what the hell they're doing. Why don't you people talk before you have sex to figure out, what style you both like, jesus... and if you're gonna try something, read all you can about it before you wind up in a 6 month coma. I love anal masturbation, and I'm a heterosexual male, but ladies, you talk all the time, so what's stopping you from talking about sex and how to make the best of it?

I'm glad to see that the author of the original thread is ok... my question is... WHAT WAS WRONG?!? lol... a coma for 6 months but you didn't say what was wrong. As far as anal sex... use LUBE! Astroglide etc... make sure your man is clean... make sure your man knows to be very easy at first and be gentle. You can't just start banging away lol!
Corey

what a bs story, and peeps here actually believe it !!! i feel sorry 4 u.

peace

Me

thanks everyone me and my gf were going to try anal sex for the first time tomarrow but after readin this i am gonna to take it slow at first with her. and i have been readin around and here r something u should so befor anal 1rub the anus at first befor anything2move up to using 1 finger3 once ur done that then u should be rdy for anal but take it slow dont just start pounding any

Sounds like you got a case of the dirty d*&ks. Although the anus is a dirty place to begin with, you don't want to go sticking unclean things in there. It would be similar to sticking something unclean in your mouth. Was your partner uncircumsized by any chance? Some men don't clean under their foreskin and bacteria can lurk there. Always make sure that your partner cleans themselves before sex. Also, don't let them go from one orifice to another without washing or putting on a new condom. Each orifice has its own bacteria. They don't play well together.

Hmmmmm That's why Circumcising assist in having clean sex, one should adopt it.

hi a few days ago i had sex with a guy analy. it wasnt my first time,it was probably like my 7th or 6th,lets just say im not a big fan of it
and well with this guy,he just pushed it in,like slow but then just pounded the rest of it in. and before this guy. i could only handle like,what a 6 inch in there.yah he was an 8. so it was pretty painful,so i told him to immediately take it out. after when im home i did come down with this fever,i guess? but it went away after a whoooooooooole day of sleeping. now its been 5 days already and ever since then i cant eat,evertime i take a bite out of something,just one bite,i feel like puking it back out,my stomach just hurts,then when id go to the bathroom,id have watery diarrhea. so now im worried and need some help please.

Me and my boyfriend both tried it for the first time not that long ago, and since then we've been doing it every no and again. Honestly have to say the first time we tried it he randomly shoved it in, not thinking that it would hurt or anything. But one thing that men don't understand it how much it actually hurts us. I'm lucky that me and my boyfriend comunicate so well, because obviously i wasn't that happy with him after that, but we agreed to try it again, it is sooo much better if the woman is in control the first few times, because then you can get to grips with what's actually happening and if you're embarased, then your guy wont mind having a pillow over his head because he knows it going to feel great. A nal sex is brilliant but you just have to get used to the "odd" feeling, and then it feels great.

I hope this can help some happy couples, or even make unhappy couples happy.

me and my gal practice annal sex and my contribution is to be always clean, regular check to a doctor and be open minded to them on what you are doing in your body......annal sex is A ok..and use KY water base only, coz some lube will harm your body or coz cancer...so again!!!!!! regular check up and clealiness with play a big role if you want to have a good annal sex........EnjoY!!!!!!!!!

and by the way..let the girl come first and ask her to bend over and play with her v@gina with lights on!!!!! now watch and enjoy jerking your dicck....before you come, insert your diick in her @SS SLOWY!!!!!!....and enjoy it!!!!!!