THIS SOUNDS REALLY DUMB BUT ARE U STILL A VIRGIN IF U HAVE ANAL SEX

your no longer a virgin if you have anal sex.

it really depends on how u veiw virginity, some say yes some say no, in my veiw yes, unless u were giving.

Yes you are. In my opinion, and most people I think will agree with me- you are only not a virgin if you've had vaginal sex. (Applying to straight couples, obviously gay lesbian are different.)

You can lose your "anal virginity" though.

Yes i 2nd that!

you are a virgin,

-AJ-

You guys sound like a bunch of Bill Clintons. haha.

The answer is NO. You are no longer a virgin.

Definition:
Virgin: A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

Sexual Intercourse:
1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : COITUS
2 : intercourse involving genital contact between individuals other than penetration of the vagina by the penis

Anal SEX is a form of sexual intercourse. You are NOT a virgin anymore after having it.
However, if you wish to add an adjective in front of the word to form a compounded word such as
Vaginal Virgin. Then yes you are a vaginal virgin.
Anal Virgin. No you are not an anal virgin.

Now oral sex on the other hand is debatable. Common acceptance of the idea and practice of oral sex does not mean the loss of virginity. However, oral sex can technically fit under the second definition of sexual intercourse. Hence the reason Bill Clinton made a point of his statements regarding it.

Well i thought the hyem was your virginity so when that broke that it means you lost your virginity i dont think anal sex means you lost your virginity. Just my thought.

That is ifyou are a girl

I love anal sex! I have never had it with a person, but it is great during mastubation if a man uses something to stimulate his anus, gay or straight it is the bomb! Be very careful with what u use though and use a lot of lube, like KY Jelly etc... start with something small ,very very clean, about one inch in diameter and about as long as your longest finger. some men use their partners tampon holder, it should be very smooth too, don't hurt yourself it is a vey sensitive area. but when done right it is GREAT!!!!! it really feels good too, and if you are older( over 50!) it seems to make it better and more pleasing loike when u were 18! try it u might like it!