Ever since puberty i have always was very attracted to anal sex and anal foreplay with a woman. Ive never even found a man attractive ever. Yet i in general have little or no interest in vaginal penetration; in fact never have. I really enjoy foreplay there but i go completely soft after about 3 min inside there. This as you can probably tell creates relationship issues; they generally dont last too long because i cant excite them and they cant excite me. I have to have anal sex to feel like im actually having sex and they either think im weird or get self concious or both. And im not sugar coating it... If i cant have anal sex i cannot be attracted to a woman and i have had very poor luck finding a woman who likes it. It really sucks :(. Is there a way to change my habits? I mean its how ive been ever since i liked sex...and i dont like being like this i just wish i was normal.

anal sex is something strange for women, yes it does make them self conciouse, but don't change, it is what you are attracted to, you will find a woman who like anal sex. dont worry!

Absolutely agree with randomeperson - you will find somebody compatible with your preferences. Feeling bad or guilty about what you like is not healthy.

I understand completely how you feel. Vaginal sex never excited me at all either. My partner and I now have anal exclusively and are both quite content with this arrangement.

I feel you. I prefer a womans butt more than her vagina. I lick to lick vagina but i get bored penetrating it. Its so much better to do you up the butt

try transexuals. most of them enjoy anal sex.

So, does that mean you should always be honest to your partner, even if she doesn't get excited about doing what you're really interested in? Wouldn't that be about the BEST turn-off for some ladies?? Should you keep searching for your alter ego after knowing many could give you the cold shoulder because of something like that, anyway?

So you think he should lie instead, just going through the motions and pretending he enjoys vaginal sex? If they are not compatible it isn't going to last, end of story. He just needs to be patient, as he will find a woman who likes anal sex.

Porn pretty much did that to you, didn't it? I've never come across a guy who preferred anal sex without porn having played the primary factor in that. Except for the ones who claimed porn didn't cause them to prefer anal, only to later admit that it did. And if it's not porn, it was some early sexual experience as a child that involved the anus and made them prefer anal sex.

So nobody was having anal sex until the widespread availability of pornography? In all of human history? Do you know how ridiculous that is?
And did it occur to you that there are plenty of people around today who were born and with active sex lives well before we had the porn saturated internet we have today and when even obtaining porn on something like VHS wasn't easy or common? And these same people independently acquired and interest and preference in anal sex all by themselves through their own life experiences?

But no, nothing ever happened before the internet did it?

To each his (or her) own. My only suggestion is that you do a different style each time you have sex until all you have tried is comfortable and normal for you. And don't give up on any style unless you have tried it for at least a few weeks if not months...try variatios too,  Ditto going pantiless (among other reasons to prevent yeast infections & avoid them for good)! It's quite likely that AFTER you have tried something new, you would never go back on the idea & may well switch over completely to your your new joys.

See "Pantiless in NYC" & "Ditch Your Panties" in Cosmopolitan, among the many sources that indicate that panties are hazardous to your health ... best to abstain from panties PERMANENTLY & enjoy your freedom from fashion slavery.

No doubt anal sex has been around & thriving for generations ... just about the most effective birth control one could ask for ... ask the saying goes As a rule of thumb, One Up the Bum & You Won't Be a Mum!

Dear Anon: "normal" is pretty much "in the eye of the beholder" ... read some Kinsey on Human Sexuality & you'll find that "normal" is a lot wider a range than most people would imagine or believe ... this makes it important to be able to get on the internet & find like minded folks. Just get out there & you'll find plenty of people who agree with your preferences.

Believe me, there are plenty of like minded folks out there. U just need to have a bit of persistence & want to be who u are.

The question is Why Do You Like It? Either you psychologicaly like the thrill of punishing and abusing, or you like the way it feels. Either way your going to have major problems neglecting a womans natural sex organ because her but feels better to you.