When I was twelve I was 'playing' with the boy next door when his penis went into my vagina.  I was scared and I started to cry and he took it out of me immediately.  In the process of doing this my hymen was broken and I started to bleed.  The next time that a penis penetrated my vagina I was nineteen and it was with my husband on my wedding night.  My question, for both of us, was I a virgin when I got married or did what happen when I was twelve constitute intercourse. 

Yes but that by law if brack your hymen you are not vagina but my mind you a vagina tall you give it so some one you love so in my mind your hymen go to you 12 year old boy next door. and your vagina go's to your husband but that my 2 cent good luck

From Websters dictionary: Sexual intercourse - definition: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis

Technically, you lost your virginity at 12 when his penis entered your vagina.

Whatever happened back then was "play." It's different with your husband, this time it's for love and passion. I'd say you lost your spiritual virginity with your husband.

Hope it helps.

yes you had sex, no matter how brief it was.

yes you loose in this way