Hi I'm 14 years old and I can't let it out all my anger is inside me and there is no way for me to take it out. Anger drive me crazy and I don't do any thing to let it out. PLEASE HELP ME . I am dying slowly.

Look, you are very young to let this anger "kills you".

You probably do have some issues, in the school maybe, because you can't stand a lot of things and you obviously have some serious anger issues

Yes, this anger can kill you. It can raise your blood pressure and in some cases, it can cause a hearth attack as well.

But you are way too young to let this! Talk to your parents, talk with your school physiologist. There is a solution for you if you find the right cause. Anger only can lead to the troubles in your life in the future. 

Hey there I'm so sorry you feel this way. Why do you have so much anger. ?

I just don't know it's all coming from inside of me and I have A lot of things I'm intrested in but I don't have the accessibility to it I don't have any friends they think I'm weird but I'm realy not I came back to America a year ago and I did not feel the difference between the place I been to and the u.s I live with my family but it's like living with no one

Right, here is what you do, get your laptop,phone, ipad ect, and look up black veil brides! They helped me when I was in a state an I feel much better now, and I dont even listen to them anymore, trust me it works

They are like counselors or thing like that ? Thnx for helping me

What things make you mad? Are you bullied or is it your parents ? Or are you concerned about your development / puberty. There are lots of things that can stress a teen out