a brief history is that a year ago, I started getting lightheaded often when I got up from a reclined position, more than usual anyway. In addition to feeling lightheaded, I would feel a warming sensation behind my ears and a slight ringing. A month ago, it was so bad that I would just let myself fall onto the ground because it gave me a headache to focus my eyes or maintain balance during each incident. I can't definitely say its related, but its still there.

also in the past month, i would randomly become very uncomfortable in my position. Every time I would try readjusting, something always restrained me or bothered me, and I would become very irritable. If it persisted I would go as far as to punch my knee or a surroundong object in a fit of rage. Just this afternoon, I slammed my arm against a door so hard, I feared I could have fractured a bone. All of this, happening under a minute. I can't think of anything that is a major stress to make me this way, and I doubt that any of this is medical, but I want to receive some form of consultation.

I can’t picture exactly how something bothered or restrained you when you wanted to change position. Do you get angry at the thing that is in your way or just at a random thing? Lightheadedness doesn’t have to be connected with anger, it can have many causes from common medication to fluctuations in blood pressure or blood sugar. Rage fits, on the other hand, could be happening simply because you find yourself in a frustrating situation that you seem unable to get out of – and all of this happens from some strange, definitely not obvious reason.

Sometimes I feel really dizzy after having some anger issues. I was not sure is this related, but after I was talking to my physiologist, he told me that this is something that everyone can feel during those attacks. 

He explained this to me in a plain language - when we are angry, this usually attacks our brain like a reptile.

Since our brain is the most important in our revolution and development, it is normal that our brain is fighting against some bad impacts.

That is why anger is sometimes manifested with depression, frustration and dizziness. Light headed are not an exception as well.