I have a bad anger problem, somtimes I get so mad at things that I brake them or hit them and stuff.

Say if im playing my game and I die, I get really really mad and chuck things around, swear and shout.

But then I calm down after a few hours and then Im ok for a little while.

What can I do to supress my anger?

As a fellow video gamer, i know where you come from. but you need to think about why you get to aggressive. Is it just the fact that you got beat in a game? or are there passive aggressive things in your life that you constantly ignore? Maybe you feel you are not good enough?

If you feel you have to much anger built inside of you, you need to control how to release that energy into something positive. For example, if you don't work out, i suggest you start. Working out is a great way to release pent up anger and stress. You will feel so much better after a good work out, let alone more calm.

My son had this problem, but it takes me a long time until I realized that video games are the culprit for his anger issues

When you notice that, you need to do something about this. Yes, playing video games can make anyone feel angry and frustrated.  There are a couple of things that explain why this happens - for example, your anger might be due to the content of the game, not being able to get past a difficult level, or you are not able to fight against other players.

Once you realize that you have this, you need to take some first steps, because you should also know that anger issues take time to overcome, but there are some simple strategies that you can use to calm yourself or someone else.

My son's psychiatrist told me that in that case people needs to go outdoor. Also, take a deep breath. Find some good exercises, etc.

Try it. It worked for my son so far.

i to have a really bad anger problem and anything can set me off but i find it easy to just stop what im doing and and apply a small amount of pressure on two pressure points and if that doesn't work i just punch something soft or the ground i too as a fellow game know what its like i once let my anger get out of control and i smashed my window now i have know nerves in my wrist and you dont want that to happen

sometimes working out worsens the problem, though. Endorphins are not always released when exercising. Sometimes chilling - meditating can work - if you're too wound up - listening to calm music also helps....

My boyfriend has really bad anger issues, the slightest things can set him off. Even if it has nothing to do with him! (Like one time I was talking about how worried I was about a younger friend who was going to a party, and I knew there was going to be alcohol and he just flipped out hearing about it)

He usually focuses his anger on breaking things that really don't matter. Like going out the back of the house and breaking sticks, or even just getting a few balls and a bat and hitting them around with enough force to release the anger he feels. Though, too, if the anger hits too suddenly he might start breaking things around him, but he always aims for things of lesser value really.

I know this is not a cure or anything, but maybe just a suggestion. If you feel really angry like you want to break something and don't think you can make it pass somehow, find something invaluable to break at least!

Also I realise that this is a really late response, but at least someone else might read it!