Hey, my name is Kendra  and I'm 19

I feel like I can't feel anything but anger and anxiety. I don't feel love for anyone but I know I do love them. Like I know I love my Mom and Dad but there's no glow in my chest there's just nothing. I feel nothing.

I don't get aroused anymore. At all.  

I know I should feel love for my boyfriend but I don't. But I know if I were to lose him I'd be lost. It's like someone blew out the flame in my chest. Everyone else gets butterflies or a warm chest when they see someone or something they like, but I don't. Theres nothing there  

For a long time I've been snapping at people. Just pure anger. I notice it when it happens but I can't control it. I'll say impulsive things I'll regret later. it's like a switch I can't turn off. 

I get anxiety about the dumbest things. Someone could say one thing about me and I'll think about it all day. Hell, it'll probably pop back up in 5 years and I'll think about it all over again.

I want to know what's wrong with me. I want the warm feeling again  I want to feel. I don't want to be like this  

Hey there Kendra.

I understand your pain. I went through the same situation as you are describing here. I didn't know what this was.

Was it a depression?

Trust me, I am still not sure. All symptoms that I had make me believe that I am crazy. And of course, I was not crazy. After long talks with my doctor, he realized that I have some anger issues because whenever he asked me something and I didn't want to gave the answer, he realized this.

I realized that I hate myself and that I hate everyone around me. Than my doctor told me that I need to boost my happiness quotient. I didn't understand this at the beginning, but than I realized that in my case this means that I need to spend more time with my friends and people that I love. 

So, I did this. The only cure is to find something that is going to boost up your happiness. 

Im sorry kendra.........:(

Do you only feel these things towards your boyfriend or everyone ?

I am so sorry. I'm 16, and the same thing happened to me a year ago, and it's still going on. I broke up with my boyfriend because all I did was yell at him. And he did nothing. I am very sorry for him and for all my friends, because they know that I have changed but no one knows what to do to change it again.

All I know is that this emotional block came after a difficult and painful moment that I could not control. I hid all my emotions to stop feeling bad, but now I can not feel anything. And lately I just feel anxious. My emotions are mixed and I do not know how to express them correctly.

But this will end well, I promise. You're not alone, we're with you. This is only a phase.

Ill always love you

I don't have friends so I guess I'm screwed

Youll be fine

Bby bear i miss you

I f*****g miss you