Well, I'm 13 years old, and I've been hoping to find some sort of serenity from this site. I find that I get angry easily, although I can't seem to find the reason why. I've been trying techniques to make my anger go away, but it seems the only thing that works is harming myself, I use to cut but I'm now finding more release from hitting my wall, which is concrete. My right knuckles are bruised and I wish I knew how to control my anger. I start to feel the anger in my chest and slowly/quickly it explodes, depending on the situation, and I wait 'till I have a chance to get rid of my excess anger. I'm afraid of talking to my parents or my school counselor's because neither will take me seriously and say I'm fine.

Well, maybe not your parents as parents could be in denial but your school counselor should take you seriously. Have you tried talking to one? I suggest you do because it is much easier when you have someone with knowledge guide you in such situations. By the way, you are not alone, there are numbers of teens going through the same cutting and anger phases.

It is a very good thing that you are realizing the problem and that you are aware of it. This is the first step to fixing the problem! Good luck!

well, I would recomend fining your local Big Brothers/Big Sisters group, they usually have people willing and able to talk about these problems, if not call a professional counceler under an assumed identity, ask a few introductery questions and see if they can give you a guess right over the phone, and if they ask to see you, well you can use that as leaverage to get your parents to listen to you. However, if I had to guess, you probly just got alot going on, pubery, school, friends, crushes...it can be alot to deal with, when i was going through that I relieved the stress with masterbation and a long hot shower. It couldn't hurt to try that yourself.

Um... No thank you. And I've been going through puberty wayyyyyyyy before my current age and I don't crush on people much. The problem is that I live in Korea and I don't have as many programs to help me as America does.

heyaa am 13 and got anger problems and think everyone doesn't like me. i write notes to my mum saying i don't belong to this family and i shouldn't even live here with anyone. i don't go to sleep at night and always getting mad and taking it all out on my mum and she doesn't deserve this. she keeps telling me but i don't listen. i need help........Please Help Me

lots of teenagers go through this. it's normal, and it will go away eventually. being a teenager is hard. it will get better.

Sorry I do not agree with the problems just to go away!!! all of us need to work on our problems, they are a part of everyday life, I was an angry young person, and became a angry older person. I believed it was from my family tree, part of it is, but the other part is myself....

KittyKatt... (I wish to know if you are a female or male? no difference in the angry part but birth control pills if a girl might also help) ask to see your family doctor for any reason, and see him/her alone and tell them your problem with the anger... meds work well, I am on one and it helps quite a lot, meds can be used short term or long term, but to get some meds that will help, Is a relief to not be mad at someone for just because you angry. So whatever you do start with getting the help now... not tomorrow.... being angry does not help your overall health... and can land you in jail, or worse.....
I will be watching for a reply.
RT

hi im having problems wit my anger i can stand getting telled that im doing something wrong when yhu dont knoe how to do it i dont like gettin yelled at i punch stuff like glass concrete,wood anything around me i get mad verry easly some times i pull my hair and sometimes a lil comes out i try to keep my self under control by doing breathing exercisis but it dont work some times i be wanting tto stab things and people becuz i just cant take it noe more >:(

I'm exactly like that to but I told my mom and she got me a appointment with a dotter, to see why and if there's something I can do about it