I have daughter that is diagnosed with anxiety. For a long time ago we noticed something was wrong with her, about his social life. Now when we know what her problem was, there is hope we can help her. While I was reading about her disorder, I saw that anxiety attack is common with those patients. That’s why I want to know more about it, to understand what is happening with my child.

Anxiety attack is sudden surge of overwhelming fear that comes without warning and without any obvious reason. It is more intense than just having an anxiety or the feeling of being stressed out, that most people experience. One of 75 people will experience an anxiety attack at one time in their lives. One of patients explained one of her anxiety attack. It sounds like she has out living her day to the fullest, walking in the sunshine, reading a great novel, and cooking a special dinner. But she is stricken by an irrational and intense terror. She knows nothing in the outside world has changed but her heart is racing. There are also troubling with breathing and she felt a sense of impending doom. To recognize your daughter anxiety attack, you should notice some of the next symptoms. Those symptoms are raging heartbeat, difficulty breathing, with feeling that she can’t get enough air. Terror might be almost paralyzing, with dizziness, and lightheadedness or nausea. Anxiety attack also includes and trembling, sweating, shaking, choking, chest pains, hot flashes or sudden chills. When you see she is afraid she is going to go crazy or die, you must know that is sign of anxiety attack too.