Good day. I really need your advice. Seven days ago I had two heart attacks. I am 61 years old. I don’t smoke, drink, I walk every day. I don’t know what happened. Fist heart attack I haven’t felt. Doctors told me that this was “silent heart attack” and that this was the reason why I haven’t felt anything. Second was stronger. I felt sharp and huge pain in my chest. My daughter went to the hospital with me. They told me that I had two attacks. Now, I am at home and I am using some medications and since my sister is a doctor she is taking good care of me. But, I really don’t want to bother her with my questions. I am having some trouble breathing after this and I don’t know how to behave. Can anyone advise on circular breathing after hearth attack? Tnx a lot!

Hey there.

First, I really want you to recover as soon as possible. Just follow your doctor’s instruction, be peaceful and rest as much as you can and everything will be fine. About your question, a lot of people don’t have answer to this question, but I can help you.

This means that for the patient breathing in and out is the same like playing some, for example, windy instrument all the time. I believe that this is the best explanation because I don’t know any other way how to describe you this.

Sometimes you might feel some pain and discomfort but circular breathing should definitely stop this.

Hello everyone. Dear Guest, I hope that you are doing fine now because two heart attacks in that short time is really dangerous. I have to agree totally with the fact that some researches suggest that the slow and very deep diaphragmatic breathing is very important key that helps the heart. Very slowed – down breathing can help all heart attack patients to avoid future attacks. Some people believe that breathing does not play any role in prevention, but it does. And I am very glad because you started this topic. I am looking forward to hear what other people are thinking about this.

Hello everyone.

I believe that the most important thing is to find the right balance in circular breathing. I think that circular breathing is the proper way of the breathing even when you are running or swimming.

I am not saying that this is easy – I haven’t still found the right way to breathe. But improved breathing will definitely help you during the recovery. I believe that once you have the breathing under control there is no reason to stop with this habit or to change it.

Good luck in your recovery. I hope that you are going to be fine.