So I smoked weed today, I'm not really a regular smoker just every once in awhile I smoked last night and felt like I was gunna throw up but I just shook it off and then this morning I took hits off the bong with my two friends I smoked quite a bit. I think I have a really high tolerance for weed because I never feel what everyone describes as high so I made sure to smoke a lot today so I could get actually high. Anyways we did it in the bathroom and while I was sitting in the tub I could feel everything on me twitching and moving I got freaked out an left an layer on the couch then suddenly my eye started throbbing and then felt like it was sinking in my head it was excruciating. I ran upstairs and layed in my friends bed by the window and tried to calmed down. Then my heart started beating really fast an almost like it was coming out of my chest. I felt the tiny twitches throughout me and then the pain of my heart beating got so bad that I screamed I thought I was having a heart attack and began to have an anxiety attack luckily my friend calmed me down and my symptoms got better then eventually went away after hours. I still have a few twitches and I feel drained... Can someone tell me wtf happened?

Many people think that doing marijuana is harmless with no ill effects.  It is a drug and no drug is without side effects.  Short-term, it can produce anxiety and memory problems and learning difficulties. It is noted that many people experience loss of muscle activity with short-term use of weed.  Other symptoms that are brought on by this drug is increased heart rate and smoke-related problems like coughing and breathing troubles.  This is important to consider when long-term effects cannot be much better.  With you taking extra hits and overdoing it with the weed, you will experience even worse side effects.

You had a panic attack. I suffer from the same thing. I believe that I am currently going through withdrawal after I quit smoking weed a month ago. I smoked a lot. Different people have different bodily reactions, and handle THC in a variety if ways. I quit because it got to the point over last Christmas Break, leading up to 2014, my chest would hurt really really bad, just about every time I smoked, and it would get so bad I'd swear I was having a heart attack. But no. I'm only 16. That can't be possible, and was proven after I saw a doctor (who didn't know it was the weed causing it) who told me my heart was fine. After I quit (around January 5th) I started suffering from anxiety even when I was sober. I'm still suffering from chest pain, dizziness, numbess, tingling, and feeling of impending doom. I suggest quit right now, cause you seem to be having the same reactions as me, and I don't want you to go through what I'm going through. Quit! So you don't develop an anxiety disorder. Hopefully these symptoms will end eventually (which will prove to me this is withdrawal from Marijuana). If not, this means weed caused anxiety problems, which I hope isn't the same case for you. If so, see a doctor! It is in no way harmful or life-threatening, but is a pain to live with, and very scary.