Hi. I'm 19 year old female and all my problems started about one year ago. All my childhood I have dreamed about modeling and becoming famous model one day.
My role models I found in different style magazines.
So, I started with different diets very early in my life. At the age of 18 I was attending aerobics and I was almost perfectly shaped. One day I apply for casting in one famous model agency and I was accepted. I was very successful but the price of success was too big for me. At the slightest weight changes I was starving my self so after a year or so I suffered extreme weight loss. My condition with time was getting only worse and worse. So, doctors told me that if I do not stop with this I probably will develop some condition called anorexia. What kind of disease this is?

I know some facts about this disease because it is become widely spread very common lately. Anorexia is an serious eating disorder where people starve themselves and people develop this condition very often just about your age.
I must mention that this disease is more psychological then physical because people suffering from anorexia are very skinny but are convinced that they are overweight.
Anorexia is a serious and life-threatening eating disorder defined by a refusal to maintain minimal body weight and people suffering from is are weight within 15 percent of an individual's normal weight.
The starvation experienced by persons with anorexia nervosa can cause damage to vital organs such as the heart and brain.
There is one point from which person can't go back and next step is almost certainly death.