I would appreciate much if someone tells me what the major anorexia tips are for I think my teenage daughter is about to become anorexic and I am positive she is suffering also from depression. She has retired much lately and I have noticed she has a specific relation with food or it would be better to say there is no food relation for she mainly refuses meals and have trouble eating. I don't know if those could be anorexia signs but the fact is that she had lost a lot of weight lately and she has migraines and dizziness and constant fatigue so I would like to here what are anorexia tips for I suppose it is better to be recognized on time.

Sure you are right it is better for anorexia to be recognized on time for that is how the anorexia symptoms and complications are about to be solved more effectively. Anyway here is some major anorexia tips that could help you recognize if your daughter is in trouble. So basically I would describe what anorexia tips were showed in my daughter's case-she lost weight significantly and though she was tiny she believed she is fat yet and was preoccupied with counting calories and exercising. Her blood tests at some point showed terrible results she was in lack of all of the essential nutrients-vitamins, minerals and proteins and those have led to her fragile bones and she even started losing her teeth for the lack of calcium and other minerals. She was depressed and isolated and was refusing to eat and when ate she preferred doing it alone with nobody around. Sometimes she even induced vomiting and finally I started to assume she is in real trouble for I have noticed she started even with frequent use of laxatives so one of the major anorexia tip is frequent use of toilet. At this point I had the serious talk to her and made her somehow see a doc- don't ask me how come I haven't noticed anything suspicious so far for it simply was so invisible or me myself refuses to believe it. Anyway anorexia is serious disorder that in girls or woman could cause even hormonal imbalance which usually results in losing periods that could make them infertile –that also happened with my daughter so finally she was hospitalized. So you see there are bunch of anorexia tips there and whenever you notice just even one of them even if it doesn't look that serious at first sight it is always better to do something right away. By the way my daughter is now beautiful 22 year old daughter with normal weight but it was long and hard way for us to reach this stage-she was on psychotherapy and nutrition counseling combined with taking antidepressants and mood stabilizers and long physical recovery.