Hello, good people. My friend has been diagnosed with anorexia. I know that she has always been obsessed with her looks, but I haven’t had an idea that it is that much serious. I would like to know if anorexia is a psychological problem or eating disorder. Can anyone tell me this?

Hello. Anorexia is an eating disorder, but it is caused psychologically. These people are often dissatisfied with their looks. They usually think that they are fat although they are not. They starve and are always on some diet. The treatment process is complex. Psychotherapy plays an important role here. Nutrition supplementation is also important. But without psychotherapy, there can be any achievement. I hope this helps.

Hallo,
Anorexia is eating disorder. However anorexia is also psychological disorder as well, so the thing is that you can’t just tell that anorexia is eating disorder or just psychological disorder. Anorexia is a condition that goes beyond concern about obesity or out-of-control dieting. Problem begging when person starts to watch too much on their weight and try to lose weight even if there is no need to do so. The good thing is that this condition is treatable but there is also a chance that this condition becomes to harmful where there is even death involved. My suggestion would be to talk to your friend and try to help her as much as you can to get rid of this condition.