Can anyone help me. I have been getting a burning sensation, followed but heart racing, hot flashes and the feeling of having to vomit or burp. Is this anxiety? I have been under tons of stress... Help Please

yes yes,this is anziety I have had severe anziety for years and it is awful i have even been to the e.r. numerous times thinking i was having a heart attack and they give me valium and i tried it and i have been anziety free for over a year it feels like a hundred pounds has been lifted off my shoulders.hot flashes then cold muscle cramps spasms knots in my back and neck that you can actually feel!there is a list i could go down heart palpations,hair standing on ends a feeling as if you are sufficating cant breathe dizziness,i have severe anziety attacks and the medication i mentioned is the only thing that has ever helped me.It got to the point to where i couldnt work and went into a deep depression all because of anziety if left untreated,may very well get worse i am currently in treatment and therapy

i started smoking pot in 7th grade ,i was only smoking on and off like 2 times a week and it started getting to be more and more ! i quit for awhile in 8th grade and just smoked cigs alot! in 9th grade i got really depressed and just so fu&%& the worls that i started smoking everyday all day for 5 months straight ! plus i was drinking ! im only 16 ..... i got my first panickk attack some random night when i was getting ready to go to bed! i started shaking and gettign hot and cold i thought wtf i started crying and i had no body there.. it went away but i couldnt stop thinking about it .. i continued smoking and the panick attacks started happening as soon as i got high ...i was like stopopp like yelling atmyself because this was stupid ! i went to the doctor and i took a blood test and and ekg!they found nothing wrong i guess panick attacks are un avoidable=( but i quit smoking weedd and started smoking cigs! my panick attacks went away now i just haveIschemia which means my blood doesnt go through out my whole body which makes me numb randomly and makes bteathing hard and i cant excersise without getting shaky or feeling tired!!!!!!!!!! i hate this so muchhh i use to be able to run forever and smoke whatever and do whatever now i just sit at home depressed not being able to smoke or drink !!!!!!!!11

When you feel anxiety coming on, start Deep breathing. Walk away from the little thing that is bothering you and count to ten. Also think about things that are important to you and make you happy and when you feel yourself starting to panic about the little things, take a deep breath count to ten and concentrate on what is important to you. This really works...