Hi, Im 17 years old, ive been smoking weed and cigarettes everyday many many times a day for the last 4 years. Often in the last little while when I smoked up I was getting slight paranoia and pains in my chest where my heart is. (I know this happens to a lot of people, my friends have told me its happened to them in the past.) I was sitting there the one day I didnt smoke any weed only cigs that day, then I started getting a slight pain right under my left ribcage, I got a bit scared and stupidly got high again that night(got the same pain where my heart is), again smoking many cigarettes. The next day I woke up and ive had the pain ever since. I havent smoked any cigarettes or any weed since either, and ive went to the docter and he told me to take some advil and its probably somthing like a pinched nerv or muscle pain.. anyone ever had a similar story, its freakin me out.. any help would be nice...

I think your doctor is right. Do 20 to 30 pushups to see if the pain will go away.

I will try. But if that is what it is, would I be getting constant pain, with no relief for days and days in a row?