Hi I Am 17 years of age and I have suffered from anxiety for almost a year. The first panik attack I ever had was when I smoked a lot of weed and the type of weed I smoked was called purple hydrated kush.. I was hot boxing my friends car and was smoking a lot of weed after about 20 min of just feeling high all of a sudden I felt as if something hit my head and automatically something in my head was telling me that I was going to die my heart was beating rapidly and I was asking myself why I was feeling this way when I know that I'm not going to die I felt terrible couldn't even walk all I wanted to do is go to the hospital as soon as I went I had to tell them the truth and they said I was having a panick attack from the weed and that they're weren't going to give me anything. So I was at the hospital for about an hour after calming down I guess the high was going away. Then I went home and falled asleep I noticed that I went back to reality but for some reason I would get dizzy, sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night crying for no reason it was weird. I swore to myself I would never once smoke weed again. My mom never knew why I had a panick attack but she made an appoitment wich made me worry I told the doctor not to tell my mom the cause of my panick attack and she didn't but my mother kept insisting for medication because she didn't want me to have any panick attacks in the future and told the doctor about my nights of waking up crying. So then the doctor prescribed me an SSR medication when she herself made it clear that I didn't need any meds .. So then that same day I took the pill in about an hour I had a panick attack for the second time and it was a realy terrible one that even my hand were getting hard to the point I couldn't move them .. Idk if it was the Med that caused my panick attack this time or if it came by itself out of no where but the doctors tell me it could have not been the med that triggered it since SSR meds take weeks to build up inside you .. I didn't know what to believe but after that panick attack I've never felt like myself again I felt like I was out of this world and I felt like I had OCC for always worrying I had insomia couldn't realy sleep .. And also my legs would shake bad at night and I would twitch a lot at times till I was prescribed Flouxetine then I didn't get any panick attacks.. after a while then I took myself off medication because it would give me suicidle thoughts within time I started feeling okay just not 100% myself but atleast I didn't get panick attacks, after a few months without meds I had another panick attack and starting feeling back to panicky.. well that's how I've been now can't go out much with out feeling anxious and thinking about me feeling bad infront of people .. all I was seeking for is If anyone has devoloped anxiety because of Marijuana and has overcomed it please tell me how and help me because I realy want my old life back .. Thank you (:

just keep stress out of u if a doctor can't answer your questions ask another doctor 

I haven't smoked weed in a long time. Idk if you had a different strain of it than I did or not, but I have never had any negative side effects after smoking marijuana.

I had the exactly same. I gave up smoking weed now.. It was only when I smoked cheese...i only used to smoke haze cause it wouldn't smell as much in the garden then it came down to a good deal (on the cheese) so my boyfriend would buy it... We came home smoke it In the garden went up stairs started monging then felt weird ... I knew something was going to happen to me... Then out of no where my heart was beating so hard and so fast I feel like I was going to have a heart attack this happened fro 3 days straight.. I never realised it was the weed till I smoked it again and again... In the end on the 3rd day of it happening I went to the doctors and they done an ECG scan on me and couldn't find anything, everything was okay... So obviously have up smoking weed and smoking that day. After that I kept feeling weird having heart racing and chest pains once again I was really worried so went back to the hospital this time I gave him more info which to find out it was anxiety!!! But even after him, my mum, my boyfriend etc telling me everything is going to be okay still to this day any pain even the tiniest thing ever I think it is something so serious!! I also can't sleep at night coughing alot thinking I can't breathe just literally happened then.... So I'm guessing its the same for you... Hopefully you find out what's happening and me to!! I have the doctors again tomorrow for the 5 the time!!! Maybe more pills :(

Me from above again also .... Just treat it like it's your friend that's what Im just getting used to now... If you get pills provided read the side effects cause get so give you pains or nausea ... Etc!!! Get out s much as you can it maybe hard for I but its hard 4 me as I live in my bed all day it's not good for the anxiet atall especially at 17!!! I'm too young for that

I've been kinda freaked out because I smoked weed yester day at about 5:40 and I was high as f**k I hit the bowl at least 8 times and I went home and passed out I'm a guy and I'm 15 I'm fairly light I'm about 105 and I didn't feel high until my second class now Im not myself at all I'm definitely high thank god for spellcheck because I've been typing every word wrong too. AND I'm supposed to be going to a football tonight at 7 with my ex at my school and I'm trying to get back with her but I don't know if I'll still be screwed up!? Should I go!?! And I'm meeting her at the mall tommorow too. I pray to god this wears off by then.