I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ
This is for real and i'm not over exaggerating so please no negative comments!

I would really like to hear from people who are going through the same thing and have GOOD advice

I'm 19 and have been smoking weed every day for a few years straight with out having any problems and loving it. I went on vacation for about ten days and didn't smoke the whole time i was on vacation. So I get home sunday night and on monday august 15, i was with a friend and was excited to start smoking again. I took one really big, massive hit and got pretty stoned and was feeling fine for a while until i started feeling really woozy. My heart rate started going crazy, my hands and feet were tingling, my chest had a lot of pressure, my left arm went numb, i felt very nauseated and anxious and it felt like i would maybe pass out. Very scary feeling! I tried to calm myself down and about after an hour of the same feeling, i asked my mom to take me to the emergency room. only when i got to the hospital did i start to calm down. they ran just about every test on me and everything came back fine except a really low pottasium level.

Well i thought that if i just start eating better and get more pottasium that i'd be fine. NOW THIS IS WHAT IS WORRYING ME.

I got out of the hospital monday night and the next day, tuesday august 16, i woke up feeling pretty okay, just a little weak, but started off my day like normal.
and then out of no where i started feeling really anxious and nauseated along with strange vision, like everything is kinda dreamy or sharp looking. It wouldnt go away so i decided to take a nap after a while. when i woke up a few hours later i still felt the same anxious, nauseated feeling. I even tried to hang out with my friend to see if I would stop feeling anxious but that didnt help. It finally went away a few hours before i went to bed and it was such a relief. BUT the next day, wednesday august 17, it pretty much happened the same way. i felt really crappy, anxious, and nausteated for apparently no reason. I kept asking myself why i'm feeling anxious cause i have nothing to worry about but it didnt really help. I went to the family doctor that day(and by this time the anxiety feeling was gone) and they did a few more tests, and i tried to explain the axiety feeling i was having but they said not to worry and call back in a few days if I still feel the same way. well i had to go to work right after the doctors visit and i felt fine for about thirty minutes and then it hit me again. but this time it didnt last as long as the other times, maybe an hour and a half of it and then it went away. I felt pretty okay for the rest of the night, ate a good dinner, had a happy-tired feeling and was glad to go to bed.

BUT i woke up suddenly out of nowhere feeling very crappy, anxious, nauseated, shaky, heart racing with a weird and scary dreamy feeling along with weird vision again. I felt hot one minute and cold the next and tried to just go back to sleep but couldnt. I have been up since that time and have been feeling the same way, with a really spacey and woozy feeling. It feels like its not going away this time. I've tried to go back to bed since i hardly got any sleep but everytime i lay down, i start to feel dizzy and worse.

It is now saturday, august 20th, and i'm pretty much still feeling the same way. yesterday on friday august 19 I felt really bad most of the morning and afternoon with all the same symptoms and then it went away for a while.
That night on friday my doctor prescribed me .5mg of xanax to see if it helps with my anxiety. so that same night i went to the gym and felt really good after wards (in fact the best i've felt in the past few days) then picked up my prescription and took only half a pill of the xanax around 9pm and just felt kinda weird and normal but after a while i began to feel anxious again so i took the other half of the pill around 11pm and began to feel really drowsy and tired. I went to bed and felt kinda weird and hot but was able to drift off to sleep. But I woke up around 2am feeling really strange and shaky along with blurred vision (not the same as the dream like/sharp vision that I explained earlier) So i just tried to go back to sleep and was finally able to around 3:30am.

This morning on saturday august 20, i woke up around 10am feeling HORRIBLE. Really tired and shaky, heavy body feeling, anxious of course and just pretty much out of it. this feeling felt a bit worse then all the other times anxiety hit me in the previous days. so I just tried to sleep some more and was drifting in and out of sleep until like 12:30pm but still felt really bad and still pretty tired and STILL anxious. So around 2pm I took another xanax pill and it made me better but still felt slight anxiety. It is now 4pm and i still feel pretty okayish but im hoping it wont wear off because I dont want to start feeling really bad again.

So in summary, ever since that one hit of weed, and after that first big attack, It seems like i've been having anxiety problems. It's an off and on pattern, I'll feel fine for a while, and then really shitty for a while. I havent smoked since that one hit on monday so that's why i'm scared that i'm having these affects even though its already been five days 

From what i've read from other posts that are similar to what im going through say that the weed triggered some kind of disorder that'll take a few months to get back to normal? that makes me worry even more because only a few days of feeling like this is horrible so I dont know if I can handle several months.

I have another appointment with my doctor on tuesday august 23 and this time i'm going to explain every single detail to her about whats been going on because all the doctor really knows it that i'm just having anxiety problems. The doctor doesn't know about the weed.

by the way, ever since tuesday night august 16, i've been eating very healthy and drink ONLY water and lots of it. but most of the time I'm finding it hard to eat. Just loss of appetite.

Anyway, does anyone have any experience in EXACTLY what im going through? Also any experience with xanax because I like how its kinda helping me but I dont want to get addicted to this stuff because I heard trying to come off it is like the most HORRIBLE nightmare of your life.

I also start school on monday and i'm worried if i'll be able to get through it or not?

i'd just like to have more feed back from people who are going through the same thing
PLEASE HELP

you have anxiety, plain and simple. there is no easy way to get over it, however, there IS a way. It will probably be tough, I can relate, I was in the ER 4 days ago from a marijuana triggered panic attack and I have had anxiety ever since then. Also i have the same vision problems as you everything just seems not right and my eyes feel very strained or pressured. Now listen to this its been 4 days since my panic attack, and i mean it was a BAD attack, and as i type this i can gladly say ive smoked today and no attack. My secret, tell your mind to ****, nothing is going to happen, get some re-assurances from a local doctor or physician and it will literally feel like a weight off your shoulders, you will notice your mood improve, your thought process will clear up and you will be tok'n in no time. (on a side note i was prescribed .5mg lorazepam oral tablets today, they put your mind at ease to a point where you can honestly say you dont need the weed. I would look into trying to get a prescription of Lorazepam over the xanax your taking, IMO anyway.)
Hope this takes a weight off your shoulders!
cheers!

you def have anxiety.. and im sorry to say this but trying to fight anxiety and continue to smoke weed is a very complicated thing to achieve.. for the simple reason that marijuana is a stimulant.. and if you have even a slight bit of anxiety or panic .. smoking will increase all of your symptoms.. I,m 21 and used to enjoy smoking marijuana .. i have also been suffering with anxiety and panic disorder.. for me there was no other options.. i had to quit .. i hope this helps and wish you luck

i feel the same way as you guys. i have smoked for about 4 months or so and then had some bread with weed in it. needless to say i had way to much. i started to feel fuzzy and then hot all of a sudden then had a full blown panic attack. heart racing, thoughts out of control, cant breath, pretty much you loose all control of your body. went to the ER and i ended up calming down after i have had the attack for over 3-5 hours. by the time i was able to finally control it and the hospital did nothing but take my blood and hooked me to a monitor and said to calm down. more than anything i was so tired from the attack i was ready to pass out. the hospital let me go and told me i be ok that same night. but to this very day its been over a year now and i still dont have no good answers but i can give some advice which ill provide in a few. anyway after i got back from the hospital i was fine for like a week then i start having random attacks again but nothing as bad as the night i went to the ER. but a few nights i wake up out of a sleep and felt like my whole brain was shutting down like that was going to be the end of me. thank god im still alive and i understand how scary this stuff is. im not going to type an entire story but just provide some relief for you guys. i'm still searching for the best cure but i dont have one yet. i currently still take xanax. i only take it once a night. it allows me to sleep better and get a fuller night of rest. but i have change a lot and these little things help but its NOT the cure. try working out. having your heart race just from working out will help mentally balance your subconscious telling you its ok to have your heart elevated when active or just sitting around. try to meditate once and awhile, just simple breathing like that lets you totally relax and listen to what your body tells you and gets ride of stress. i also try to eat healthier in general. teas also help calm the body. hanging with friends that truly care and just make you feel good helps a lot. try not to hide from the world as this only makes things worse. yoga also helps relax the body and mind. if you feel it coming on at all simple get out of the current situation go do something else and just take some deep breaths and relax. there are also good herbs out there that help if you hate take what the doctor gives all the time. theres kava kava and i personal have bought tranquilene. just search for this in google or something and you will find there website. if not in general search for natural anxiety relief in your favorite search engine theres plenty of free advice out there. also change the type of music you listen too. something more relaxing or something to dance and sing to. if you want more info please feel free to reply 

im 17 and i been smoking weed since i was 14. the first few times i tried to smoke with friends i didnt get high becouse one of my friends said i wasnt smoking right. i bought some of my own weed so i cud teach my self how to smoke and i smoked a joint in the morning before going to school. after i smoke it i didnt feel anything so i went inside to brush my teeth. as i was brushing them then i started to feel it. i started laughing for no reaon than i thought to my sself oh god wut did i just do. i walked to the bus stop and thats when everything got bad. i felt like every car that passed by and the kids waiting for the bus were looking at me. i sat on the curve and put my head down for a little bit and felt like the world wus going round and round and my heart wus pounding. then the bus came and i went in a took my seat and started feeling better. some little kid mabey like in the 6 grade(i wus in 7th) sat next to me and he cud tell ii was stoned. i wasnt feeling that paronoid anymore. everything was like nice and slow and i wus spaced out and the kid started talking all slow on perpouse cus he new i was stned and made me laugh but anyways when i got to school the panic and axiety started to come again i went to the caffeteria. i sat down and put my head down because i felt like everybody was talking fast and loud and i also thought everybody was talking about me but i new it was all in my head so i put my head down to try and calm down.  it didnt work that much so i went to the restroom and wiped my face with water. that was the worst anxiety panic atack i had. it didnt stop me from smoking. everyone around me and friends wer smoking so i did to. that was just the biggining. so ive been smoking intill a couple a months ago. ive had ALOT of panic attacks and axiety since then. i know it has screwed my brain up. but even tho all the bad is has done to me i still keep doing it becouse when i dont feel all bad and when it dosnt give me anxiety or panic its like the best calming relaxed feeling. just recenlty i had to stop for a month becuz of probation and it feels kinda good to give it a break. the first couple of weeks i cudnt really sleep and for sumreason it made me eat ALOT more.i found that keeping active and exercising helps with all the bad that comes when you stop smoking it after a long time and it helps with the anxiety to. im gunna smoke again mabey tomarrow or sunday.i got alot of sress i gotta release hopefully sum pot can help. wish me luck

Some types of weed on the street is lace with a certain chemical as I have herd this befour to make the weight of it up .if I was you don't touch any of it to many dealer trying to get £... ide rather by pack of cigerettes I no it ant the same to many dodgy let them mock it I bet they don't we no it can lead to mentel heath problems and I no some people get paronoya that an be over come hope all ok but remember what I said its like selling you herbal tea full of flaver but you keep on coming back flaver brewing thts what they do make you come back there pockets are lined it put you out of caractor. sorry for my spelling and being blunt but it is true hope ok