I have smoked daily since i was 19, i am 35 now, so about 15 + years, i suffered from heat exhaustion about 4 months ago, and a big marijuana hit sent me over the top into my first heat exhaustion, panic attack, that incident has ruined me from being able to smoke, being around marijuana gives me anxiety, i have even tried to smoke a few times, and for days after my ears burn, and shoulders tingle(blood pressure rises) i have had numerous days in the past 6 moths of blurry vision, and fought through some panic attacks, where i feel like i am having trouble breathing properly and my heart beats very fast, i can mentally talk myself down.I have read alot about them, and realize that i am in no real danger, that i am in great health and the worst panic isn't as serious as i believe it is in my head.i have bought some THC free marijuana that i can smoke and doesn't bring me any problems, all my friends smoke, and i am around it 24/7 and i used to be the leader of this marijuana hang, nowi am the outsider, but thats okay. Its unbelievable to me that this has happened, and i understand i probably will never be able to smoke again, but the real concern is getting to 100% normal whatever that is, i am grateful for this site, i would like to communicate w/ people w/ same issue(s).thanks

I understand what you mean about smoking for a long time and being fine and then one day you smoke and you panic. This happened to me too. I was so scared becuase for years i would use it to make my anxeity go away but one day it did not work which put me into a hudge panic attack. I then quite cold turkey. What followed was the common withdrawl symptoms that are assosiated with quitting pot. I assure you that with time you will feel better than you do now. As I stated before I would smoke to help my anxeity, and knowing that I went to my doctor and told him the whole story. He suggested (for me) that i try zoloft to help with it long term and xanax for short term releaf from the anxeity. Boy did it help. So I guess my point is don,t be afraid to seek some help from a doctor; he might just give you what YOU need to get through it. I know the feeling of anxiety and know how bad it blows. Its very possible you could have a chemical imbalance like me or possible you don't, but just remember to stick with not smoking and it will make a world of difference.
AND YOUR NOT ALONE!! your friend

This past sunday I took 10mg(which is nothing) of aderol to help me study. Usually on aderol I like to take a few hits of marijuana which I've been smoking everyday for the past 5 years, and it chills me out and I have a good time studying. On the way to the library I started experiencing my first anxiety attack. I had no idea what it was that I was freaking out about but my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. I called 911 to get the directions to the hospital and couldn't comprehend anything the operator was telling me. I ended up driving the opposite direction on a one-way streets but some how miraculously made it to the hospital in this city i just moved to. My anxiety attack only lasted a couple hours. The next night I tried to go on with my usual routine and smoked a little from the gravity bong. I was fine. Then I smoked a blunt later arond 12:30 am. Within 10 minutes I had to flee my friends house and go home because I was hit with another anxiety attack that lasted till about 4 am. The next day when I woke up I wasnt feeling that great, still felt the anxiety. I never want to go through that again. I haven't smoked in 2 days and I have no desire to because I'm terrified of having another anxiety attack which really sucks because I wont enjoy my Jamaica trip this spring as much as I would of if I could smoke the island herbs! I definitely know what you mean when you say you were the leader and now you feel like an outsider. I feel distant from my bestfriend which is also my roommate, and from all my other friends because smoking was such a big part of my life. I have a boyfriend now who didn't support my smoking so that is helpful in coping with quiting cold turkey. This sh*t sucks. My advice is, don't ever try any other drugs if you haven't already and stick to marijuana cause it's the best and the safest compared to E, acid, shrooms...etc.. I'm really pissed about this. But in a way I'm happy I'm done smoking because the last 2 days I haven't felt any withdrawl symptons, only relief and clarity.

good luck to u guys.

im going thru that same feeling u guys did.. matter of fact i feel a lil bit of relief but still feel dizy and light headed. and feel when i want to go to sleep that if i sleep i wont wake up so my body doesnt allow it .. or when im forcing my self to sleep im start shaking and sutff I smoked on saturday and i got my first panic attack lucky i was at my house wit my friends i was so high then suddently it kicked in and my eyes blurred up and i told them i ddint feel well so they went home... and i was going crazy i was so scared and was shaking! was hot then cold. but yea i thought it was the weed that had chemicals or something so like 2 or 3 days later i didnt it again then i found out it wasnt for me no more and i was a big time smoker. but yeah its been about a week now and its still going :/ so thats why i need help.

Your friend email me if u cant help at _[removed]_ but put a subject i can read what its about thanks a lot!!

Have been smoking pot for 3 years , roughly about 6 to 7 joints a day. Last february on one such day I smoked about 3 joints in the evening and then suddenly began to feel extremely cold to the point I was shivering. It was hot outside though and my attack laster for 15 min . Next day the same thing happened after a single joint and i was depressed. Gave smoking a break for about 15 days and then everything turned out to be ok