Hi. 

Basically, from December of 08 to June of 09, I smoked probably 6 or 7 times. Most of the time, the high was minimal. The first day I smoked I was laughy, then we smoked again (later that day) and I got BLAZED off my butt. I felt like I was dreaming. Like a very vivid dream, mix with reality. The next day I woke up and I was still sort of high but not that much. I was fine the following 6 times I smoked. Then the 7th time came and it was the 1st time I smoked in 2 months. I got really blazed. I had to go home, I had a panic attack because I thought my parents were going to find out. I went to sleep, woke up for dinner, then went back to sleep. Next day I woke up, still high but not as high. Next day, still high. 3 years later, I have anxiety and panic attacks. I never had panic attacks or anxiety or felt disconnected until the day after I smoked.

I've gone to 4 seperate doctors, and they don't know what it is.

Any information helps.

I have a friend who is allergic to marijuana or some aspect of smoking marijuana. At least, that's what she keeps telling me. I don't know much about it outside of her experiences in feeling ill when she smokes. I've had many many friends who have had bad experiences smoking. I would suspect it's because the side effects of the weed bring out that intense calm and then anxiety. If smoking weed doesn't make you feel good, the easiest way to fix that is stop smoking weed. 

The thing is I haven't smoked since June 2009.

I would suggest it's possible that there is no causation here. Other things in your life maybe started happening and you developed anxiety. I had anxiety attacks throughout high school and I know that's also the time when a lot of people start trying new things. I'm not sure what my anxiety came from but it had similar symptoms to what you described. (Attacks, derealization, etc)  

How did you get over it?