hello i am 20 years old  since last year i have been in depression this start from last year ...last year i study allot and my back start pain after exams when i checked to doctor he told me that you have back bone problem from this i start taking tension and anxiety attack and always crying and thing that my legs will get paralize and i will not walk and study again now my back bone is fine but still sometime i hate this world and sometimes i think i am mental that i say this whole world is bad i cant enjoy my life ...when ever i feel bad i give allot of tension to my dad calling him on phone and crying ...no one is understanding my feelings they say that i am doing all this wihtout any reason. and i am 100persent fit but i can feel what happening to me .my mind thinking change after few intervals some time it think positive and sometime it think negative ..can any one help me i want my old days back...and need to enjoy the life and want to trust everybody again and to forget my all old things....

It sounds as though you may have bipolar. I was diagnosed bipolar over a year ago and had similar symptoms as you. I have a lot of ups and downs ( mania). I would make an appointment with a psychiatrist and get their opinion. They can easily treat you with medications and make a few lifestyle changes and you should get back to the old you

larry56 wrote:

iam a doctor i work with people with mental health i can take you on as a patient if you like it will be a long slow road to recover
if you want to mske appointment and let me know
then i will give you email address
are you male or female hope to here from you soon

i am male...

I can get like this too, anyone can. You just need to realise that life is for living. Theres always going to be good and bad situations to deal with. If you can focus on your positives, have a night out with your friends. Take a holiday. Do things that you enjoy! Nothing in life is simple and it can only be the way that you make it. Trust in people needs to be earned and I agree 100% with this. But that comes in time and when you meet someone you can fully trust ( I haven't met that person yet) then you will understand why you never trusted anyone else.