I have been feeling so "blue" for last couple of weeks. My friends tell me that something is really wrong with me. I have always been optimistic person, but now I feel panic and can not relax at times. Everything has changed and I don't know why? Is it possible that I am depressed or have anxiety?

If you are feeling "blue" for more than few weeks, there is a possibility that you are clinically depressed. However, I can not diagnose you like this. You need to visit your doctor, as soon as possible. Something is obviously wrong, you said it yourself. Even your friends have noticed that something is happening, that you are not the same person. Depression is not just a state of mind. It actually has to do with the chemical imbalance in your brain. Most of the depressed people never seek help but what is interesting is that they respond well to treatment. When it comes to anxiety, it can be a general feeling of worry, a sudden attack of panicky feelings. Also, it can be a fear of a certain situation or a response to a traumatic experience. What ever the cause is, you need to be examined by your doctor. Feeling as you do for that long is not something that you should ignore.