This is really strange, but since the age of 14 or 15, up until now (19), I have always felt as if something is missing. I would day dream constantly, and i can't stick to doing one thing. I cant do my work properly at college, and i would keep waiting for another hour to do it, and then again after another hour. I feel as if, my mind is everywhere, but at the same time, it is empty. And with that, my head always hurts, its as if, my brain has become tight, and it sometimes makes me dizzy. I even nearly blacked-out, it was as if i was going to become unconscious, and suddenly i felt my head feeling too tired and dizzy and out of no where, i had to quickly close my eyes, and cover them as i had to kneel down. I sometimes feel very exhausted, and whenever i walk, i feel wobbly and out of control. Sometimes i could feel my heart beating loudly, but as i had been to doctors, there was no sign of anything, and he had said that it was only anxiety that was causing these problems, but something tells me it is not anxiety.

Let me go through my past...i used to masturbate allot, during the time where i was only 11 years of age. Somehow i had become addicted to this, and it made me into a pervert. I could be honest with this, has i always had this urge which told me to masturbate, and just feel the pleasure of it. But i think i have faced the consequences of this, as i know have the feeling of myself being lazy then ever before. I don't have interest that much in things...and i really would ask forgiveness to god, if god ever listened to me, i would promise to make a change... but i think, only a miracle could help me now. I think all of my problems have been linked to masturbation, and it could even be because of something else. My father was a brain tumor patient, at around 1995. But thanks to god, the operation went well and it was a success. But i feel as if, I have inherited some kind of problem with my brain from my dad. I may be talking c**p, but it can be likely.

I always feel exhausted and feel as if i need to go asleep. I am less active, although i try my best to be good, and stop the habit, i feel as though nothing will help, even if i asked for forgiveness, and even if i try work hard and help myself on this problem, as i feel as if i have tried everything. I really don't know what the problem is, but my head starts hurting allot, and i sometimes feel depressed, and sometimes sick when it gets worse. Sometimes I feel as if my main potential life energy has gone to a waste, and it has been blocked by my bad habits...I feel sometimes, as if, my mind is always thinking allot of things at once, that i can't even do my college work properly. I feel as if, I'm always changing...is it me?, or is it my mind ...am i just being to paranoid, or could there be a problem...?

Hi friend......myself amol from India. I also felt and suffered the same way as u. Same head hurting and block mind feelings and being exausted and unable to work normally even the college work same way.

Like u I also feel root of all my problems is Masterbation.
I would feel that masterbation is a crime and very very bad act.

I would repent very much to god for it. But I was addicted to it as I found it really exciting. But i would feel very shmefull for it.

Then feeling of being guilty of lord and enemy of myself grew in me slowly day by day as i would worry too much about it.

In public i would feel insecure..bad...uncomfertable for being bad boy. I would stay away from images of god as feeling of humiliating the lord...feeling of very bad...feeling of shame...feeling of guilty of lord suddenly come to my mind to make me feel very fearfull and insecure.

Then I started becoming very consious and depressed and insecure and fearfull. I would feel continuously insecure of images of lord and get pannick attacks block minded feelings on encounter of the same.

I didnt know waht was goin on. I suffered same way upto 4-5 yrs and completly away from normal life. I suffered problem in reading..writing...talking with friends and girls very much...

I felt problem and shocks while toilet too as it grew to the fear that i am hulmiliating the lord bcoz i am doing toilet or sneez etc...

So i felt contiously my head hurting and mind blocked and completly dejected and unable to work normally and feeling of no way out for me.

But truely speaking my friend we have done nothing wrong. Masterbation is a completly natural and normal habit in everyone.

It has to do nothing with crime or being guilty or shamefull of it. But just like eating or sleeping or working u should not do it in excess as we would feel then out of energy and nothing else.

Basically we are very good person but this fear and insecurity makes us abnormal and feel very bad.

So lets not worry about ourselve and stay happy....we are good persons and should stay happy and secure.

As we suffered very much we deserve to be normal and natural and happy.... so stay busy and happy and secure.

Thanks alot friend, I would just like to know if this is related to masturbation, because I will be going to my doctors soon. Its just that, my legs, feel sore and tired, and wobbly, my body feels heavy and tight...whenever i walk...
most of the times, i feel hot, my heartbeat is beating fast...i feel as if im so warm and soo tired, i can't do anything...its just weird...i was wondering if I have over exhausted my brain...because i did use to masturbate alot wen i was younger... and sometimes i have that urge to just look at bad websites...its just...sometimes hard to control..and its spoils my studying...

dear friend.... I would like to tell u that its not wrong to masterbate at all.

But as we eat in control...sleep in control...work only for specific time etc.. masterbation is also like that natural habit in all boys. Only u have to keep it safe and in control. Otherwise like when u eat too much ur stomack may feel pain like that if u over masterbate u will feel out of energy..little bit depresed .. off mood etc.

So do masterbation happily and in calm way and also now dont get to much surprized by bad sites. Bcoz its nothing new....and whenever u want to visit such sites or watch something sexy u can do it happily. Dont be afraid of urself.

All problems arise only bcoz of fear and tension and not bcoz of masterbation or watching sites...right....so dont worry....

It may not be wrong, but its not good to always do it...it makes mind weak, muscle tension, dehydration, brings an inner feeling of depression...

Hey,

I have been feeling pretty much the same. I have been doing masterbation for sometimes now but lately i feel really depressed
after doing it. I do suffer from anixety. And i made a tarnformation into every day masterbation when things outisde does not work for me.
It just feels good to do it when things are not working out.

And now it has become a habbit and not doing things. So there is no motivation and doing this makes more horrbile when ur not motivated to do ohter things.

I think part of your self is blaming it for it and making you feel bad about it. Part of it has to do with the fact that you know its bad coz of your paernts moral / God has been taught to you when you were young.

I am on an experivemtn now and i willl let you guys know my findings.

Keep in touch

Hey, thanks for the post,

This has nothing to do with god. Because in my religion, god is evefrywhere, and isd truth, i think that its that whatever we reap we sow. This has nothing to do with my religion or god, I can assure you that, but I do know for sure, it has to do with masturbation. People say masturbation is ok, and is natural, but when you do too much of something, it becomes a bad thing. And from telling my experience, I am telling you the truth, I am not reacting over, or exaggerating. To back this up, I had masturbated alot in a certain time years back, and since then i got blurry head as if everyting is going dark, and it felt light as if i am about to loose conciousness, like a blackout. Its temporary and then it goes back to normal. This has to do with the brain, some substances in the brain has lower levels and therefore reacts this way. Too much masturbation is not good, it drains energy and so this is what has happened to me. Trust me beleive what you want, but I am speaking from experience and not religious morals. Why do people deny masturbation having effect. Ofcourse its masturbation...they should know it is normal, but too much isnt good at all...and now im suffering from it. Too much thinking... too much stress, to much making decisions, (find it hard making decisions), and believe me, i used to masturbate ALOT!!

So now im just being healthy, might go doctors for check up, and just be healthy, and not masturbate anymore...I would like to hear from more people about this..

Thankyou all,

Maybe u have a brain tumor get checked. Otherwise its evil spirits in your head visit a church to get prayed for

First off, either the same person is writing and answering more than one of these posts, or there's an epidemic of exact bad spelling. Anyway, everybody jerks off, but the kind of salami slamming you're talking about I know well. Jerking off over and over again well after ejaculation and orgasm have stopped occuring. The strain on body and mind is tremendous not to mention the depletion of seratonin, dopamine, ect, which lead to depression, lack of energy, headaches, and a general displaced feeling..... I used to tighten every muscle in my body upon orgasm and in doing this actually built up my muscles, just like Isometrics. So, to conclude, I believe that it is very possible to hurt yourself through masterbation and you may very well have done damage to yourself through over exertion.

I thought I was the only person who felt like this. I thought I was alone in this matter. I thought I should look this up to see if there was something to help my blocked mind. I also was addicted to porn at the ages of 10 to 18. Mind there were large gaps where I stopped. I recently asked myself "why do you want to look at this c**p? what does it do for you? gives you pleasure for a small amount of time and then its gone. All you feel afterwards is guilt. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT LOVES YOU!!" I agree that guilt is the enemy, but it also is there to tell you that you are doing wrong. I hate this feeling and I want it to go.
I used to masturbate pretty much everyday. I didn't feel as if it was wrong. I just liked the feeling and it was the only thing that made me feel good. I hated life and it was the only thing that made me happy but only for a short time. That's why sometimes I would do it 3 times a day. Masturbation is not healthy. It ruins you. Whenever I look at a woman all I think about is sex. I don't want to think like that. I can't help but picture myself having sex with her and it distracts me.
I feel as if I'm held back. I don't know if it is God that is holding me back or if it is myself. I've asked for forgiveness and I have promised to never look at porn again. I never asked for anything back.. just my pride.
When I talk about this i feel as if I'm breaking down my block. so sorry if I'm getting too personal for you. I don't want to approach this with a religious view so anyone can feed off of this.
Zagnut.. everytime I watch porn and masturbate to it, I can feel as if more bricks are being laid down. Masturbation is my problem but you will have to figure out what yours is. I dont have the dizzy spells or black outs but I feel exactly how you do. Do what you think is right not what everyone else tells you. If you feel as if masturbation is not your issue and guilt is that's ok. Some answers should be found by the one who is asking the question but guidance is needed for him to find his own path.

sorry I meant Hansol29 not Zagnut. o.O

I can definitely concur with what you all are saying and I think only time and the forgiveness of GOD will heal the situation. It took time to get in the predicament in the first place now it will take time to get out but just know you are not alone and I pray for each of you that maybe dealing with this masturbation problem. Be Blessed!

Hy,

English is not my first language so if you could please excuse some of my grammar or writing mistakes.

Just so you know masturbation has nothing to do with your anxiety. In fact masturbation relieves stress, anxiety and depression.

I used to masturbate 2 - 3 times a day when I was 11 years old, that was the exact age I found out masturbation, and I am doing it ever since then. besides my regular sexual intercourses. Don't worry this is not the reason of your condition.

Try to figure out what triggers your anxiety and accept it. The next approach is to overcome your fear and worries, because this is the reason you are ill.

Good luck

I also fel exactly wat the first post says nd i do masturbate matter fact i jus got done wen i did this nd i hink we should try 2 stop masturbating.. i also quit drinking .. next is cigarettes.. we have to take control of our lives.. nd go 2 church so god bless u nd ill pray for u pray 4 me 2

I'm in no way qualified to diagnose anything but it could be slight/mild OCD. Contrary to popular belief OCD isn't the need to be clean or extreme perfectionism. OCD can also manifest itself in uncontrollable thoughts or images many times these thoughts and images are grotesque and/or spiritual in nature. Often it is accompanied by a tick or habit that relieves the feeling temporarily (the ritual may be one thing or dynamic in nature). The masturbation may be contributing to the spiritual unease which exacerbates the anxiety associated with OCD. A religious connection has always helped me and prayer definitely helps. Also your brain/body acclimate to the environment very well. Just like practicing sports makes you better, continuous repetition of a habit will also make its occurrence more prominent. If it is really bothering you talk to a doctor about anti anxiety meds or anti depressants MAKE SURE you research these before taking them even if the Dr. gives them to you. It never hurts to be informed. Antidepressants often have a side effect of decreased libido. If push comes to shove, make a promise to someone that can hold you accountable not to masturbate. I made a promise to God even though it is very frowned upon according to my beliefs. I renewed this promise frequently and had an accompanying promise that I would do a non sexual physical activity (like jogging) every time I felt the urge. It worked very well. Just a suggestion. Just remember what you practice becomes who you are so practice thinking with enthusiasm and hope and that will reflect in your life. Good luck.