I'm constally having pressure on my chest all i wanna do is sleep im only 15 it relly sucks because people keep saying it's anxiety but i keep thinking it's problems with my health i do have very high cholertral and im not taking any medcine for it and it really sucks feeling this way everyday! because im constally losing weight i feel like im dying im tired of feeling like no one is there for me im always taking care of other people not myself i can't help it i care that also might be an issue plus im always upset im starting to hate everyone around me and i think wayy to much i used to go outside alot now i just don't want to be bothered my friends are always asking me what's wrong i always say nothing i get minor headaces sometimes i feel like imma pass out i don't wanna feel this way i want this whatever im going through to stop im 15 i wanna enjoy my life not think about depression i see colars when i close my eyes i don;t no what it is or what it means can someone please tell me how to make this stuff stop i wanna enjoy my summer go to highschool in the fall and my throat sometimes feels like somthing is wrapped around it my mom thinks im just wanting attention/and over reacting and im not i really feel this way on june 25th i have an appointment to put me on medication but i hate this feeling i keep thinking to myself smoke a ciggerate but then im like noo! because i still belive i a can be myself again without drugs i was at the hospital sunday with my mom so we both got checked out they say there is nothing wrong with my chest and my back has some lil pains like i have something heavy on my back so the doctors said it's nothing wrong with me they did not give me anything!!! but they gave mny mom something because im not f*****g 18! it f*****g sucks man i swear i hate my life somethimes i try to enjoy it i really try im starting to hate my bestfriend i hate everyone sometimes espcally a guy like i hate this sooooooooo much my highschool years are gonna suck because i feel this way

You need to relax. It's all in your head. Did you know that your brain has the power to subdue or even create pain? There's nothing wrong with you. You should eat healthy, exercise and take your vitamins. Occupy yourself with activities, challenge yourself all the time. You're too young to be wasting your life like this. Is there anything fun to do where you live at?