After being addicted to extacy, i started having sever panic attacks i couldnt be alone i was sent to the hospital because my doctor thought i was "ön the edge". I have this extrem fear of death now and am so scared i could die. I have been way better iv been out of counciling for a year  I use to see 3 diffrent people. Lately me and my boyfriend have been fighting.. and my mom seems sick.. im gaining weight.. and  starting grade 12 and i dont have enough credits and fear i wont graduate. My panic seems to be elevating and i feel as if im going over the edge again .. i keep having emotional break downs. and i dont want my anxiety to become as bad as befour. what do i do. how to i get rid of the feeling im going to die at any second?

Anxiety is a very scary feeling and can feel very real. I used to have a similar fear of dying at any given moment when I was younger, but one problem you could be having is over-analyzing everything you are going through. The stress and worry from everything else you have going on will only make it worse. Don't worry about your boyfriend, whatever you are fighting about will be solved and that should be the least of your worries in high school. Ask your mom how she is doing and if you are that concerned about her tell her you wish for her to see a doctor. You could be gaining weight because you are stressing out. And if you fear that, you shouldn't. Even if you don't get the amount of credits you can apply to take classes over the summer and earn the credits so you can graduate when you are ready. As long as you get the credits it won't affect the fact that you didn't graduate with your class. You need to stop focusing on it. The negative thoughts and worries feed the anxiety. What you should do is take a deep breath in and say this is my life. You should be able to feel relaxed about life unless you are trapped in a dire situation. But these situations seem bigger than they are, and you should put them in perspective with other things that could be worse. I don't know if that helps but just think about it. And relax, relaxing is key to releasing yourself from anxiety.

:) thanks for the positive input. it helped