I would like some help from parents who have similar problem. Now I will explain the situation. It is about my daughter. She is 15 years old. I have noticed that she is anxious a lot lately. It seems that she is taking everything too emotionally and has problems with insomnia. Also, sometimes, she has shallow breathing and heart pounding. Yesterday she told me that she feels like loosing control. What can I do?

Young people are now under the lot of stress but we (the adults) have tendency to disagree with that. But modern life is fast and it has its price. How to be in proper surrounding, how to be loved, or how to make other like you is not an easy task. Tell her that you are there for her. Also problem may be in deficiency of vitamin B. She should eat thing like rice, nuts, eggs, green leafy vegetables etc.