hi, i've seen a number of maltese sufferers on the forum. contact me!

hello there,

First of all nice meeting you. My name is Gilbert im 29 years of age Im from Malta, living in Msida.

Im suffering from depression since Last May 2008, sometimes ive got some anxiety symptoms too.

I take FAVERIN 100 mg / day for depression and Lexotan im getting to cut it off slowly as prescribed from my doctor.

I used to have tremors before i go to sleep , sleep disturbances, burning feeling inside head ,nausea, feeling sad most of the time , feeling ( like urein a dream) etc....

Man it sucks really.... Today imnot so bad im contorallable but really i dont know how to get rid of it once and for all,

God Bless you my friend
from Malta:)

hey :D my email address is ***** if u want to contact me. its nice to get to know someone else who has like me from the same country coz its difficult to get to know ppl who experience the same stuff. im 22 from zejtun.

hope to hear from u
see you!

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

my email is like this : write getfunky79 then the @ then gmail dotcom cause they will not show it ure email here

regards.
you can put me on msn if u want
cheers

Gilbert