For the past couple of years i have been experiencing a lack of energy later on in the week like thursday and Friday. I'm not sure what the reason is behind this but its def something i would like to solve. I do work 5 days a week. I eat a pretty healty diet. Fish, meats, vegetables, and fruits. Exercise 4-5 times per week..... So I really have no idea why this is. My energy is low enough during those days where i actually feel pretty irritable and depressed..... Is this normal?

Chronic depression can cause low energy. Did you get enough sleep at night?

yeah i try to get enough sleep, because I know when i don't get enough sleep that when my moods begin to escalate and my energy gets low.

Hi ant2530,

My name is Gilbert and pls to meet u ure welcome to the club:)... Can I ask you where are you from if you don't mind? Im from Malta and were in summer here . We have a very high temputure around 35 celcius sometimes 40 o celcius . It is very hot and the heat makes me feel very low in energy sometimes. If you live in hot country drink a lot of water can be helpful not to dehydrate!!!

Keep up posting and take care!!

Cya Gil from Malta

How about your work. Some people feel like this because of the work. First day of the week is ok, then it all comes down a little bit. Stress at work can bring a person to a stage where he doesn't have a power or strengths to do anything.
I don't know how hard is your job, or is it stressful, but think about this a little.

Yeah you know what that is a good point and I thought it was that, because I did have a ver stressful job about 6 months ago and i recently switched to a job with less stress, but experience the same symptoms. Thanks for the post though.

Well six month is not a short period so you can say that you haven't adjusted yet.
What about when you come home? Do you rest after your job? Could it be dehydration? Do you take enough water in your system?