I am 20 years old and feel extremely tired everyday. The average person needs eight hours of sleep per night but if I don't get at least ten I need to take a nap sometime during the day. I have  shortness of breath, a headache at least everyday. I can't work out like I used to because I don't have the energy or strength. My eyes are so dry I can't wear contacts comfortably anymore. I have been to the doctor numerous times throughout a four year time period and they can't find anything wrong, either that or they are not looking hard enough. Any idea what is wrong?

Hello my friend,

First of all nice to meet u. Let me introduce myself . Im 30 years old male and i suffer from anxiety and depression. Thanks God my anxiety is passing away slowly but still ive got symptoms of depression . I feel low at days but really low sometimes that i think only about death and that life is so boring and I dont know y I think like that because I have a loving and caring family.

Now lets get to your point . Tiredness can be a result from a lot of things . It can be that ure taking very low vitamins. Your rest is very poor or you have a stressful life or job.

Stress can manifest in you in such many things one of them is fatigue and tiredness. Feeeling drowsy during the day . Even the heat of the day can make u feel like that. Im not alarming you just go to your doctor and make a blood test to see if you have low blood pressure or somethin similar.

Or else it can be a symptom of stress and anxiety . Try to take life more easy .

Regards

Gil from Malta

Have you ever had your heart checked? IF YOUR HEART ISN'T GETTING ENOUGH BLOOD FLOW, ALL OF THESE ARE CLASSIC SYMPTOMS

im fine my friend thanks God at the moment.Accupunture and physical exericse helped me a lot

Best regards,

Gilbert

Could also be a sleep disorder if you have problems breathing. If you're sleeping a lot, getting headaches, and feel fatigued all the time then a sleep study should be a no-brainer.

If so I would look into why you aren't breathing right which will help you find a solution.