Hi, I’ve been using Avodart for two weeks, and I can see some progress. But I’m curious to know what benefits of the medication are after longer use. Any feedback on Avodart?

I also use Avodart and my problems are disappearing. Avodart made me have less urine retention, I don’t urinate too often like before, I don’t feel tingle and generally my urinary function has improved. I haven’t experienced any side effects of Avodart, which include impotence, a decrease of libido... The enlarged prostate affects men over 50 years and if not treated it can lead to BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia). It takes 3-6 month for this medicine to work and have some apparent result. It is well tolerated in long-term use and brings continuous improvement in symptoms of enlarged prostate along with reduce of risk for BHP-related surgery.

Fantastic health topic...