Hi, I am 25 years old male and I am training body building for several years already. From time to time I was in situation to look out for different ways of training which would help me to overcome stagnation in my body developing progress. Several days ago I was talking to my friend about that and he suggested me to try sandbag training. I would like to know something more about it if possible?

Hi, sandbag training is old school training which is little bit forgotten. It is great way of exercising which may help you to overcome stagnation in your training. Sandbag which you use may be filled with smaller sandbags and it would let you to adjust weight for different exercises. Great advantage is that range of your moves may vary and it is very good for further progress in building of your body.