What are your experiences with barbell bench? I could say that I am still a beginner since my maximum weight is 105 kilos. Well, I do tend to increase this amount and I would like to hear your combination, how did you increase your weight? I also like to work with dumbbells no matter what exercise. No matter what it sounds like, I also like running. I know that this is not the same type of exercise as body building but I find it very relaxing.

I think that what you really need is a good training program. I suppose that you are familiar with the basics of muscle structure. Body building mostly develops white muscle fibers, that are more powerful, explosive character and they use oxygen for functioning. Running on the other hand, especially long track running develops red fibers, these are slow, do not use oxygen and do not get tired so easily. So, you see that you are making a mistake by combining building and running. I mean, you will have progress, but it will be slow and it might not satisfy you. Combining body fitness and running is something different and compatible.