Can anyone recommend me which model of weight training shoes should I buy? I heard Otomix shoes are very good and that they are perfect for weight lifting and power lifting which I’m training. I had Adidas training shoes for a long time but now I want to make a change because I think that they don’t suit me very well.

For me the best form has weight lifting shoes from Otomax. Men’s Extreme Pro Trainer is designed for the most intense workouts. This shoe has a padded ankle are for extra support and better comfort comfort. They can be used for train running, body building, power lifting and martial arts. Its price is 94USD, and on discount around 74USD. The second type is Otomax Men Power Training shoe which is designed for the extreme sports. It’s great for weight lifting and power lifting. The regular price is 89USD, while on discount you can find it for around 78USD. Exercising without the correct training equipment is very dangerous and I think that it’s better to pay more and be safe.